Torpedo Lass almost felt sad for her...

Almost.

"Seems this wannabe Edison really capitalized like his namesake back in the day." She said with a sigh. Something in the back of her brain started to rattle, but she couldn't quite place it. "This place is a bit nice. Although I'm never bothered by the cold, I don't mind a place where I can take a dip that feels summery." She said, stretching out. "Maybe if we can learn some of the secrets of the place we could get some sort of advantage?"

"That and if Edison is hunting heroes like you say... you could get some brownie points in your favor. Mind like yours... a place like this... getting into the whole "bad girl" business doesn't suit ya." She said. "There's more than a whole world that could use genius like yours... whatcha usin' for a power source? You'd make a mint if you could push the right suits in the right direction."

"I'd have to deal with less enviro-terrorists if there were less smoke-stacks involved... Something that would just grind up Ol'Eddy's gears eh?"

Torpedo Lass still wanted that re-match with Tundra... BADLY. Hopefully this chatter might just start working out... but at this point that feeling in the back of her head was starting to get a bit louder...

• 3 weeks later...

Finding himself running headlong away from a seemingly enraged big cat was one thing, but now waist deep in quicksand with the beast growing ever closer to him he had about reached his limit for patience, he hated dirt, germs and the like and to be honest this day had already proven to be pretty bad, he failed to see how reembracing his beautiful, comfortable armour and banishing his problems with its vast array of bio-technological weaponry could make it any worse.

so with a light mental poke to the slumbering symbiotic life form he called it forth from its resting pocket to encompase him, sinking its metalic tendrils down his pours and latching on to his lymph nodes, he'd been warned of course, about the fail safe, but perhaps if he kept his use of the armours powers to a minimum it would fail to register as a threat to whatever detection systems were in place?

either way, its would surely be better than getting mauled by a big cat.

so with his armour now firmly on and his exoplating generated he urged the armours systems to take on the configuration nessicary to generate his capture cells.