High Caliber: Whistling Dixie

PC

Terrifica eased the side door open. The two men were oblivious to what was behind them. Terrifica still had her Staff out. The arithmetic was easy enough. With one thwack here and another thwack there, she laid the two men out stone unconscious. That’s done. “Crimson Tiger, are you ready to take Firecracker? Her security is laughable, but her weapons are not.” Terrifica had done the research. They were big, mean, and often made smoking corpses of whoever had been foolish enough to oppose her.

"I'm ready." She said over the communicator, making her way carefully to where Firecracker was. She imagined Terrifica was probably ready to spring herself. Two pronged assault, surprise Firecracker. Get in range so she couldn't shoot off her weapons with impunity. A solid plan, she thought. Neither her nor Terrifica were tough enough to just take a hit like hat, better to close distance and do their best to control the space Firecracker had access to

• 4 weeks later...

GM

The two heroines did the sneaky thing, coming up from two different angles. It was not, however, nearly enough. Firecracker whirled around, a weapon in hand. She was looking right at Crimson Tiger. “And who might you be? Skulking around, pummeling my cheaply hired thugs. It is like you want to help me test my designs.” She pulled the trigger on her double barreled monstrosity and blew a hole in the roof…fortunately missing the KO’d thugs up there. “Well then, Tigre of Red. Let me take advantage of your generousity!”

Edited by EternalPhoenix