Jump to content
olopi

[OOC] Freedom of Information

Recommended Posts

OOC for this

 

Hope it works, it's a bit short but this way a lot of the details on how the two message each other or what Tristan is currently doing are up to you to decide!

Timeline-wise, I'm not sure if you want this to be pre- or post-kidnapping, tell me and I'll adjust the date! :D

 

 

Tagging players as usual:

@Blarghy

Share this post


Link to post

Pre-kidnapping, please.  That series is going to change Tristan, and I don't want to jump ahead with his character development before it actually happens on-screen.

 

I'm being kinda vague about his timeline, though, so I don't think we need to worry too much about the exact dates unless you just want to.

Share this post


Link to post

Do you need a new Computers check, or will my original roll cover it?  Or if you want to be mean, I can attempt an untrained Gather Information.  Although in that case, unless we're in a rush, maybe I can just take 20?

Share this post


Link to post

The previous one will be enough, no need to roll more than necessary!

Share this post


Link to post

I don't get to use Leviathan's bonus to bribe-based Diplomacy from his Wealth ranks (a whole +6!) very often, so if you don't mind, I wanna roll here.

 

Diplomacy: 1d20+19 23

 

>.<

 

Well, surely Bonfire can at least get it up to 25 with Aid Another.  That's what I get for bragging!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure what the DC for pepper spray is, but I assume it's Fortitude, and surely I can make it.  Could this count as a circumstantial bonus to Intimidate?

 

Fortitude: 1d20+17 33

 

Intimidate: 1d20+12 25  Plus the bonus, if you agree that one is appropriate. 

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, with the bonus from the pepper spray that's way more than enough to get the guy to freeze up even more :D

Share this post


Link to post

I assume that you've made my Sense Motive roll for me (if necessary), and that Leviathan thinks the hackers are telling him the truth?

Share this post


Link to post

He's uncertain, because they seem convinced enough that it's probably the truth but at the same time it (obviously) feels wrong, and it feels like they might also be aware of that

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...