Unsportsmanlike Conduct- (OOC)

Kolohehonu

Toughness save: 1d20+18 36

Cain is going to power attack the titan that you just shot at. 

Power attack: 1d20+7 13 just barely misses

Ok Gear Well all 4 pistols taking +2 as a power attack and a +5 all out attack. So his defense is 0 for the rest of the round.

Blaster attack: 1d20+13 20

That hits! So it needs to make a DC 29 save.

Toughness Save: 1d20+18 27

I'm going to say that kills it! (These are still minions at the end of the day)

the other one is now severely pissed off at Gear. It's going to attempt to tear him apart. 

Claw attack: 1d20+6 11

that barely hits. ok ouch. 

DC 31

Toughness Save: 1d20+15 30

significantly less bad than I expected. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so going a bit more offensive for this round, as its a minion. Taking 10 on attack roll. 

Shifting +5 DC/-5 Attack (Power attack) and +2 Defence/-2 Attack for a total attack roll of 15 which should hit. 

That translates to, this round, a DC 28 Toughness Save and Starshots defence at +14. 

Move action: Run towards Gear and Sky Tyrant. 

Standard action: Fire! Shifting +4 DC, -4 Attack, and -2 Attack +2 Defence, for a total attack roll of 16 which I think hits (as a minion), a defence of +14 (this round) and a Damage 12 effect (DC 27 Toughness)

Im thinking a scene cut at this point, but also wanted to ask if you if you are bringing Heritages PC on in this (in whatever category, such as cameo?) given its the Bugtown PC (And its his creation)? 

No objections from me one way or the other - just giving you heads up I am happy if you are!

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to keep with the overall 'friendly but unnerving' vibe here; as always, let me know if I've overstepped.

Streetwise roll via JoAT, in case we need it: 1d20+5=14

Ugh, less than impressive; let me know if there's any other rolls I can make, like Gather Information or the like.