Hero Points: 4

Characters Name: Danny Aukman

Alternate Identity: Vigor

Height: 6’0â€Â

Weight: 228lbs

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Blue

Description:

Danny was blessed with good looks and a fit form. He is well muscled and very athletic. He has spiky blond hair and a matching patch of hair on his chin. When working he will wear anything from a nicely fitted suit to a flashy red and gold costume. While he tries to remain professional, he has a very smart-ass mouth that often gets him into trouble. Boredom is a constant problem for a man who never sleeps, so he does his best to keep life interesting.

History:

Danny was born with his powers. He grew up in Australia; raised by two parents who quickly recognized his uniqueness, but lovingly accepted him. Luckily, his powers were subtle enough to hide. In the long run they even gave him quite the advantage growing up. He never tired and never got sick. He did well in school, charmed the ladies, and excelled at sports. His life was too good to be true.

Then things got weird. His fiancé turned out to be a demon and his best friend, a shape shifter. Aliens attacked his hometown killing many including several members of his family. A magician transported him to Africa to find clues that would lead to the defeat of the invaders. It was as if the world had transformed him into a weirdness magnet.

He tried to escape by hiding in the wilds of Africa but to no avail. Eventually, Danny simply accepted his destiny. He became a bodyguard to both Supers and Norms alike. If he couldn’t control events he would do his best to make sure innocent people didn’t get hurt by them.

Upon first coming to Freedom City Danny took many various jobs. His longest lasting one was with Decosta Contruction. He made enough money to buy his own place and start to make himself at home. He also befriended Frank and his family. Never content to stay doing the same thing for long, Danny found himself employed elsewhere. He was hired on as a member of Knight Errant. As the fates would have it, he soon became a full time bodygaurd for Mr. Frank Decosta. And while it has been long rumored that Decosta has secret ties to the mafia, so far Vigor hasn't perceived anything that would lead to that conclusion. If such an accusation were proven true, Vigor would leave. Until then, he remains both happily and loyally employed.

Stats

Str: 16 (+3)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 12 (+1)

Combat

Attack: +3

Grapple: +6

Defense: 12/11 (Flat-footed)

Knockback: -1

Initiative: +6

Saves

Toughness: +2

Fortitude: +2 (Immunity)

Reflex: +6 (+2 Con, +4)

Will: +6 (+1 Wis, +5)

Skills

Acrobatics 2 (+4)

Craft: Artistic 2 (+5)

Gather Info 3 (+4)

Notice 3 (+4)

Pilot 3 (+5)

Search 3 (+6)

Survival 4 (+5)

Feats

Beginner’s Luck

Eidetic Memory

Equipment 3

· Heavy Pistol (Blast 4)

· Brass Knuckles (Strike 1, Mighty)

· Cell Phone

· Binoculars

· Night vision goggles

· Handcuffs

· Laptop

Improved Initiative

Jack-of-all-Trades

Luck

Powers

Comprehend 2 (Languages)

Immunity 30 (Fortitude effects)

Drawbacks

N/A

Complications

Weirdness Magnet - If a dimensional hole opens it is in his living room. If aliens land it would be on his car, if faeries were to appear looking for a magical fruit, it would be in HIS lunchbox. Weird things just happen to and around Vigor.

DC Block:

ATTACKS: SAVE DC: DAMAGE TYPE:

Pistol --- 19/Toughness --- Ballistic

Brass Knuckles --- 19/Toughness --- Bludgeoning

Unarmed --- 18/Toughness --- Bludgeoning

Costs: Abilities (24) + Combat (10) + Saves (9) + Skills (5) + Feats (8) + Powers (34) - Drawbacks (00) = 90

As the Game rules say, "Create a new topic in this forum." Besides I can't seem to create a new post in the Hero's Bank, the button simply doesn't exist. So...

You are trying too hard. :) Approved characters are moved by the Judges into the Hero's/Villain's Bank. New characters should be posted in the general Characterbank.

[Edit] And to give it some real content: Where is the archetypical bodyguard feat 'Interpose' ? He has to take the shots meant for me, after all.

Also, what about some undercover Kevlar? Toughness +2 is not that much.

He's too sure of himself to wear Kevlar. As for intercepting bullets...well that is about where he draws the line. Cocky little son-of-a-gun ain't he? While useful to have around, woe to the unfortunate boss that takes him on as a first mate!

Is there a way for me to move this thread over to the right place or do I have to wait for a higher up to do so?

Thanks for the heads up. I've PM Nightshyft's player in regards to that. I've even taken liberty to edit my background. If Nightshyft doesn't have a problem with Vigor's employment with his company, then I should be ready for final submission.

• 5 months later...