Bad Beat (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough for John to accurately diagnose and temporarily first aid the bleeding (torniquiet probably best bet undless you fancy popping the bones back together and clamping an artery with some engine tools....)

Whilst the door is jammed, STR 26 gets you opening that with a minimum of effort. 

John also realises that even with his first aid measures, Jane needs surgery - no critical, but she will bleed out sooner or later. 

Edited by Supercape

Ok! So I am awarding John 1 HP for the PLOT device of Smokey Ace, who may feature in the future (depending on your taste). 

I am awarding another HP for having a fight in the hospital, and Jane being vulnerable. 

Which makes The Tattered Man - 4 HP - Unharmed

And in need of an initiative roll!

As for Blowfish and he thugs, Initiative: 1d20+4 6

• 2 weeks later...

Right sorry for delay (due to being v ill!)

So playing a bit hard and loose with knockback; Blowfish is knocked back and knocks over four of his goons like skittles. 

The last two standing up goons will try to overrun, therefore making trips attacks (playing a little loose with the rules): Trip attacks on JS: 2#1d20+2 18 12, so thats one hit. the opposed trip roll is Opposed trip: 1d20+2 3: There is no way JS can fail that opposed roll so he can trip his opponent automatically. To keep things simple, I am saying that all the thugs, plus Blowfish, are now prone. 

Round 2

22 - John, 4 HP, Unharmed

10 - Bystanders

6 - Blowfish, Bruised, Prone

6 - Thugs, Prone

Could you throw me a DC 15 Notice roll

So Vassily I am giving a 6 initiative just for ease, but he is dazed this round anyway. 

For a move action, all of Blowfish and party will stand up. They will take a standard action to move according to IC post. 

Round 3:

22 - John, 3 HP, Unharmed

10 - Bystanders

6 - MGV (Machine Gun Vassily) Bruised x2, Staggered

6 - Blowfish, Bruised

6 - Thugs

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a big big save for Blowfish!

Tough save vs TTM: 1d20+3 19 pretty good, but still another bruise, and dazed. 

Also: Presuming you want Knockback (let me know otherwise) its 250' Knockback (Rank 8). Obviously thats not feasible in a hospital, but we can say it throws him thirty feet into a hospital wall. That means another Tough DC 23 Save which is: Toughness Save vs Knockback: 1d20+2 4 enough to knock him out stone cold. 

MAchine Gun Vassily is dazed this round so wont act. 

The Thugs will jump on The Tattered Man: At least, four of them will: 

Jump The tattered Man: 4#1d20+2 21 10 21 20

Wow, thats three hits. 

So they are trying to grapple him right now, so thats three grapple rolls: Grapple roll vs TTM: 3#1d20+4 19 20 8

As I understand it, thats three opposed Grapple Rolls from John, although he will automatically make the third one, so infact just two needed, vs 19 and 20.