Knight, how about Red Moon's asked Sun Walker for help with this, mystic dealings being outside her avenue of expertise, and used her base's teleporter to get them out to CoVic Station, the trans-Plutonian wormhole helping to lense them beyond their solar system.

On 3/25/2017 at 2:11 PM, Ari said:

Knight, how about Red Moon's asked Sun Walker for help with this, mystic dealings being outside her avenue of expertise, and used her base's teleporter to get them out to CoVic Station, the trans-Plutonian wormhole helping to lense them beyond their solar system.

That works for me; I was meaning to bring up that Walker would be coming into this from the Emerald City side of things rather than CoVic Station. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to say that the Grue is gonna hit the ground at the end of this round. If y'all have anyway to stop/mitigate that you can, I don't know if that needs to be done in round. But I was kinda ruling that only sun Walker and Red Moon have the time to do that before they hit the ground. 

On 5/3/2017 at 8:49 AM, Kolohehonu said:

I'm going to say that the Grue is gonna hit the ground at the end of this round. If y'all have anyway to stop/mitigate that you can, I don't know if that needs to be done in round. But I was kinda ruling that only sun Walker and Red Moon have the time to do that before they hit the ground. 

I'll post IC with Walker doing something, let me know what if any rolls you need me to make if we do this as more than just fluff.