From Beneath You It Devours: So Do Our Minutes Hasten (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

Okay, so mechanically, this is a Summon off of my Variable.

Summon 1 ((Wicks), Extras: Horde, Fanatical; Feats: Mental Link, Progression 5 [50]; Flaws: Full Action; Drawbacks: Action (2 Full Actions) (-1) ) [7PP]

EDIT:: Just realized Progression is limited to 25. It's just 25 then!

As for the Wicks, they essentially are 5 ft. long magical ants. If the spell works, they'll move onto the bridge, lift up the closest thing, pass it on to the ant behind them, and then move forwards and repeat. Also, to add in a bit of unnerving, they will all constantly repeat the phrase "do not worry, I am here to help."

Of course, Sha'ir's spells do occasionally backfire!

Their sheet:

Spoiler

Wick (PL1)

Abilities: 10 + 0 + 4 - 6 - 6 - 6 = -4PP
Strength: 20 (+5)
Dexterity: 10 (+0)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 4 (-3)
Wisdom: 4 (-3)
Charisma: 4 (-3)

Combat: 0 + 0 = 00PP
Initiative: +0
Attack: +0
Grapple: +10
Defense: +0 (+0 Base, +0 Dodge Focus), +0 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -1

Saving Throws: 0 + 0 + 0 = 0PP
Toughness: +2 (+2 Con,)
Fortitude: +2 (+2 Con)
Reflex: +0 (+0 Dex)
Will: -3 (-3 Wis)

Skills: 0R = 0PP

Feats: 1PP

Teamwork 1

Powers: 2 + 8 + 4 + 4

(descriptors all magic/genetic)

Additional Limbs 2 [2 PP]

Super Strength 3 [8PP] [Effective Strength 35; Heavy Load: 1.5 tons]

Damage 4  [4PP]

Super Movement (Wall Crawling 2) [4PP]

Edited by olopi

Letsee.  How about a power check then AA!

And since Asad is moving to help.  How about an Aid check with his Power Ranks in Flight.

Target DC:

Power Check: 1d20+7 24

And while flying through either/both can give a Notice check DC20

Spoiler

There are humanoid figures hidden inside the massive tidal wave!  Swimming forward, clearly not victims swept up in the waves.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, using the VP to add Progression (Subjects) of a Rank that works narratively onto

AP: Move Object 8 ((STR 40 (Heavy Load: 3 tons) Extras: Range (Perception), Feats: Precise) [25/26PP]

in his array, and then lifting those cars and putting them down on the road leading up to the bridge.

• 1 month later...

So DC20 at a -5 Notice check for Sha'ir.

Spoiler

If successful, he'll notice someone hijacked his spells.  And that the source of said counterspell is coming from the nearby inside of a parked car!

DC20 Notice check for Citizen as well.  Though he has Skill Mastery soooo just reveal the spoiler as to what his Radio senses are picking up under da sea,

Spoiler

There are 5 vehicles circling around underwater.  They have yet to surface and don't seem large enough to carry entire squads of Atlantean foot soldiers.  But, they are in the area.

Okay

Gonna try to freeze the surface of the water surrounding the bridge and leading out into the ocean.

Not sure what effect that would be, but if you feel like spending a HP to get it is appropriate, I'll gladly do so!

Also, if you want me to roll anything please tell me!

Citizen is going to try and grab any cars that hit the surface - after all, he has to be a little more physically 'real' than the other characters and so he thinks a sudden stop from him grabbing them would be as bad as hitting the water. Plus, that way he can fight some of the Atlanteans who might be sore about him blowing up their boats! 

• 1 month later...

Round 1

26 - Juros - Unharmed

24 - Asad - 4 HP -Unharmed

21 - Hydra - Unharmed

19 - Citizen - 4 HP - Unharmed

17  - Atlantean Soldiers x 12

16 - Emerald Spider- 2 HP - Unharmed

14 - The Salmon - 2 HP - Unharmed

4 - Sha'ir the Spellsmith - 5 HP - Unharmed

Juros will point his trident at Citizen and Blasts Citizen: 1d20+11 21  It is a DC26 effect, though with a magical/sonic descriptor that's a DC27 effect for Sharl!

Also edited my last GM post to include said attack to not post back to back!  Which means TA is up and AA owes me a TOU save for Citizen.