From Beneath You It Devours: Are You My Mummy (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

@Avenger Assembled @Thunder King @Supercape @Ecalsneerg @Tiffany Korta @KnightDisciple

Alright so six chars, not exactly all on speaking terms to all show up at the same place for an opening.  So I'll leave your openings up to you.  whatever avenue of investigation you feel your character would take.  Would they go to the museum to see if they could uncover any clues from the shared nightmare?  Would they be curious about Sea King's war declaration and have been listening to the good doctor's podcast, and as such grow curious as to the sudden interruption to his podcast?  Maybe they're on a regular patrol because the criminals are especially antsy what with not having the escape of a peaceful night's sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, almost forgot!

Letsee.  The search managed to pinpoint three locations of interest.

• The location of the Egyptian exhibit in the museum.  In which among the roughshod displays there was an empty plaque for a "King of Scorpions"
  • The location of the Chief Curator's office in the museum
  • The location of the Curator of Archaeology's office in the museum

• 4 months later...

Wait I'm confused; isn't the office the heroes are ransacking investigating down a couple hallways from the front desk, and far enough away the racket would be reduced? I didn't think Dr. Thorne and the snippy museum lady were anywhere close to the rest of us...Just kind of confused as to what's where and who...

They are a distance aways.  But, sound travels.  At least as far as breaking down doors and moving bookcases with loud machinery that wasn't ready to move goes.  They haven't heard any conversation from the group in the office though and vice versa (unless someone has a sense I've forgotten).  And in fact will end up heading a different direction with Rosa wanting to see the exhibition.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...