You know, for kids! (OOC)

MarkK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to check, do people want to play and roll out any sort of training interlude? Have it occur as background detail? Generally montage over it with everyone posting a capsule description of what they look like fighting training drones and doing some other sorts of excercies in the Wreck Room?

Just to check, do people want to play and roll out any sort of training interlude? Have it occur as background detail? Generally montage over it with everyone posting a capsule description of what they look like fighting training drones and doing some other sorts of excercies in the Wreck Room?

Sorry, I got very behind on most of my threads last week. I don't think we need to play the whole thing, so I'm down with montaging it. Any other votes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I apologize if people feel forced, but I'm going to take the five days of silence as a sign to go ahead.

How the montages work:

Basically, the Room will be calibrated to however you like/think your character might find challenging, so, you know, describe as you like without going /too/ crazy about it.

Your character going through some outlandish excercise routines with appropriate feats of speed, skill, strength, agility, power use or the like, beating up combat drones singly or in groups whether directly or from Rusty piloting NERGAL, or however else.

Make a single post for it, however long you feel appropriate.