You know, for kids! (OOC)

MarkK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MarkK, I wanted to clarify when this gathering is. Is it earlier in the day of the event? Or is it a few days before the actual event?

The answer could well effect whether Velocity will show up as Velocity, or as Megan Howell (with her mother).

Ah bugger. I finally manage to boot my brain into proper posting mode, and by the time I get this far it's to tired to get something adequate done.

Any problems with Mongrel Angel arriving slightly late? Not by much of course but enough that my late post (which will actually get properly done tomorrow) will make a bit more sense in being, well, late.

BTW, I hope no one has a problem with Gossamer's little chair-making stunt; next month, I think I'm going to add Create Object to her Prehensile Hair, but I figured this to be a bit of a non-combat Power Stunt that would be forgivable under the circumstances. And besides, if she gets a little winded, she's already sitting down, right? ;)

Ah bugger. I finally manage to boot my brain into proper posting mode, and by the time I get this far it's to tired to get something adequate done.

Any problems with Mongrel Angel arriving slightly late? Not by much of course but enough that my late post (which will actually get properly done tomorrow) will make a bit more sense in being, well, late.

That's entirely fine.