[OOC] Fight the Power

olopi

I'll just round that to 20, so it'll be an effective 40ft fall, which is a DC19, sooo:

Bruised and Dazed!

As for the Scientist, let's say he goes unconscious but there's no further immediate effect! Except that he's, well, on water while unconscious.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So taking a move action to change to hyperefficient muscles (and endurance 5 feat), then a notice action to spot where the labcoat is. I guess that will mean a swim roll to actual grab the man?

Not sure what rolls and mechanics you want for that broad action so let me know (or feel free to roll yourself)

• 2 weeks later...

So I am not sure of the distances and so on for the leap? (also, if its a prob just climbing up to the nearby building let me know so I can edit). 

Broadly speaking if there is a significant chance of not making it (with acrobatics skill etc) I wonder if you would allow an HP to stunt of the muscle array to create "Springing muscles" and improved leap distance to make the distance?

For narrative purposes, I'd say it's just out of range of a roof-to-roof leap, but you could leap at the wall and then try climbing from there. Which will be risky, obviously.

Also, sure, you've got a lot of HP, so feel free to stunt!

Attack: 1d20+8 22

I believe that hits, so that'd be a DC23 Toughness Save against Damage, and a DC18 Toughness Save against stun. They're packing big guns!

Also, Initiative time:

Initiative: 2#1d20+4 6 22

Hope you're okay with another action scene! Otherwise feel free to tell me and I can retool it so combat doesn't happen (yet?) :P

Just a few notes: as taking time over shape shifting (hurts less!) taking 20 on digsuise roll for a 44 result. 

You may, or may not, wish to activate the Struggling complication. Synth's finest clothes are still not very fine, and the astute may question the second hand cheap quality of the business suit.