[OOC] Fight the Power

olopi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!

Same as last turn from Cynthia (gosh, unarmed fights aren't all that interesting, are they? Might give a scene cut if nothing interesting happens for sometime longer)

Bluff: 1d20+6 13

Attack: 1d20+9 15

So, from what I can tell, if Synth beats that 13 Bluff with a Bluff/sense Motive she's fine, otherwise she'll get hit?

Ok lets go for a show. Activating Rage to bring Strength up to 30 (And defence to +8). Should make it more interesting. Thats ten rounds of rage. Hopefully the fight wont last that long. 

Again, to make this more spicy, going all out attack shifting 2. That should lower defence to +6!

Punches Cynthia: 1d20+12 24 Should hit (I hope!) so a DC 25 Toughness Save

• 3 weeks later...

Free Action: Activating Rage (for that nice Fort save bonus). Meaning Synth's defence is now 18

Standard Action: Punch in the face again, Shifting -2 Attack, +2 DC, Taking 10 on attack for 18 (presumly against flat footed opponent). DC 27 Tough if it hits. 

If it does hit, using takedown 1 for attacking the non-minion, again shifted as above:

Attacks subdual squad man: 1d20+8 25

Which I guess will hit and another DC 27 Tough. 

Let me know results and I will post and choose move action accordingly.

Okay. So, the guy's in the van, driving away. At this point the van's still accelerating, so Synth's speed 2 + Leap 2 would probably be enought to catch up, but I'll offer you yet another HP to say that with the slight intoxication, it would probably be too difficult to nail the landing on/inside a moving vehicle.

Edited by olopi

Fort Save vs Taser: 1d20+12 22. Incidentally I dont know if rage is active still - it lasts a minute. Anyway just to bear in mind (and the five rounds of fatigue afterwards). 

I'm quite tempted to keep those taser wires in, as a form of connection between Synth as the lab coat. But in any case are we playing this by the book (initiative and so on?) happy to keep it more freefloating if that suits. 

Move action, activating Super Strength from the Muscle array power (Super Strength 3)

With the presumption that rage is still active (although I imagine about to crash), that gives a Strength bonus - for the purpose of damaging inanimate objects, of +13. I am not sure what the toughness of the van roof is, but Ill let you sort that one out!

Flipping into the van acrobatically (through open back doors): Acrobatics in Van: 1d20+20 28

I reckon that will do it, but feel free up to the DC, in which case I will spend an HP and would get at least 30. 

Going for a grapple. Not sure if this guy is a minion or what his PL is. In any case, feel free to roll on Synths behalf if needed. If a minion (and needed) taking 10 on attack roll and a +22 grapple check! 

Edited by Supercape

Acrobatics check to reduce falling damage: Giving myself a -5 penalty for carrying somebody but let me know if that doesnt sound right anyway the roll with the penalty is Acrobatics Check to reduce falling into water: 1d20+15 22 which I think makes a -17' reduction. Not sure if your round up or down for height DC. 

Anyway toughness save is: Tough save falling into water: 1d20+10 14 Ill take the hit from that!