The Night Flower (OOC)

Supercape

Okay, seeing as how both PCs are on the same Initiative, I hope the two of you don't mind me going first this turn.

Barrier will use her Standard Action to attack the pilot again:

Attack: 1d20+10 24

I assume that hits, so that's a DC25 Toughness Save.

If he makes it through that, she will then use Improved Grab to grab him as a free Action:

Opposed Grapple: 1d20+24 41 (default is 20, +4 from size difference unless I messed that up)

Free Action will be to inspect the controls the pilot was operating, tell me if I need to roll anything there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, technically the tie goes to the character with the higher Initiative Bonus/Dex Bonus, but it is not really an issue here as our actions will not be interfering with each other.

All Paradigm is going to do Cape is try to keep the ship in place and take the stun robot off her head and crush it, let me know if there needs to be any rolls this round.

Olopi> The Pilot can't make that toughness save, so knocked unconscious. 

Feel free to post IC, and I think we shall wrap combat there. Munn is only PL 5 ish, and has no realistic chance of inflicting at best a bruise. Also, being unable to fly the ship, he can't even make a realistic run for it. 

So President Munn is an erotomanic stalker. But he is still a President of world. 

Overall Munn/Lexa is a side story to tNF but it will be important in terms of consequnces (If it all works out). But I open this up to you guys as to what you want. 

My feeling is that the extremes of Munn getting away scot-free or throwing him in the slammer with no questions asked are unlikely but quite happy to go there if you guys wish. The real question to my mind is if you want any narrative consequences for your actions in terms of character development (enemies, friends, reputations, complications). 

As I noted in chat, he is “president” of a world within the Lor Republic, so he is really little more than a governor.  Hardly a position that provides diplomatic immunity, particularly when he was trying to kidnap another Lor citizen.  Considering he has been caught in the act of kidnaping the chances of him getting away are rather remote.

Personally I am not sure why there should be any significant consequences for doing our job and stopping a kidnapping. 

Barrier, overnight, noted that there was a distant small instillation on the other side of the vent, just into the "extreme cold" zone of the planet. He spied a few of the robots traversing to and from there. It is about 1 mile out. 

One can assume that if Barrier points this out (which is likely), Paradigm with supervision can see it with super vision. It is well concealed and small, but looks like the "prison / cell" type building the Tinker referred too (and is presumably holding Munn). 

As for the Wis DC check

You are getting the feeling that the gestalt experience is emotional - i.e. that everyone is more emotional, or having their emotions amplified somehow. If you want to, you may wish to roleplay this yourselves, but it is not necessary - the effect is a subtle one on the whole "populace" - a group effect more than an individual. 

Thevshi if you want to do anything particular overnight thats fine by me, but short of admiring the music or scouting the place with Barrier, not much will happen (of course you might make stuff happen! :) )

Edited by Supercape