Hardware Hoodlum Heist (OOC)

Raveled

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'd like Key to weigh in with a comment or suggestion. If they go in there, they're going to be reliant on Warp to do it, but just for the record Chrome was not suggesting a blind charge. He wanted to sneak around the outside and see if there's a window to look in through.

8 minutes ago, Raveled said:

Well I'd like Key to weigh in with a comment or suggestion. If they go in there, they're going to be reliant on Warp to do it, but just for the record Chrome was not suggesting a blind charge. He wanted to sneak around the outside and see if there's a window to look in through.

That could work.  Still I doubt either Hammer of Chrome are really made for sneaking around!

1 minute ago, Curious Key said:

Her short range Warps are representative of personal teleports. Mechanically, she can take people with if she's holding their hand and takes them with her, but otherwise not. Her long range tears are a different beast, but she'll explain that herself. 

Thanks!  Good to know.

Of course! She plans to do just that. Sticking around the outside and peeking through the windows. She thinks her junior had it right. 

1d20+10=13

. . . I kind of refuse to let one of her first big rolls in a thread after years of absence be a three. Hero pointing that for a reroll. Two left.

1d20+10=21

That is literally the worst roll it's possible for her to make. But okay.