Straw Gods(OOC)

Ari

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little! Kat has an advantage that Echo doesn't, though, if she can just get out of sight. Or if she decides not to care about what Echo or the dino sees. 

For the record, since this is pre-change, I intend on using Warp's old sheet, here, rather than her new one.

In spite of Warp being incredibly paranoid, it looks like Echo Gets The First Go (19)

Edited by Curious Key

Oops, sorry, I missed that you had already posted their init roll.

Echo doesn't really see that she has the luxury of running off to change, so she's just going to throw caution to the wind and start throwing knuckles.

Move action: Move into melee range of the Robosaurs, getting as many into her reach as possible.

Standard action: Superfast Fists vs. Robosaur: 1d20+14 30

That's +8 damage with Autofire, and Takedown Attack 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Key, would you please make a Toughness save, DC25? Going with a larger and much deadlier kind of debris Dino having emerged at some point. 

So moving to the end, in the big control room, lots of delicate electronics everywhere. A DC15 Knowledge(Technology) check to know exactly where to blast to just shut the invasion down. 5-10 is still right but has wider repercussions. 

Alright, there are two ways this could go. Part of Warp's protection used to be in her costume. She planned to switch into it with quick change immediately after Echo jumped in with Quick Change, so if so her toughness is +6. Otherwise, it's +5. So, I'm going to roll assuming she had time to change, but if she didn't, just subtract one from her save.

1d20+6: 9 [1d20=3]

I think that knocks her out. Can I use a hero point to reroll saves like this? I'm going to assume I can, but if I'm wrong just ignore this next roll.

1d20+6: 21 [1d20=15]

Okay, so Warp is untrained in knowledge (tech), so according to the book she fails automatically? I could use a hero point to temporarily give her the eidetic memory feat for a round in order to try, but I'm unsure about whether this technically counts as one round or not, so I don't know about spending more than one hero point.

Edited by Curious Key

Hm, I'll go with jack of all trades, but beginner's luck requires the use of another hero point, which in theory she shouldn't be able to spend at the same time, as I don't think you can really stunt fortune/ultimate feats. I will however use extra effort on it, allowing for her to bump the bonus up from 0 to +2. So savvy!

Aahahahaha, she gets NO breaks! (5) Which I think is lovely. Even if she had taken beginner's luck it wouldn't have saved her. I'll throw up a post now.

Edited by Curious Key