Extinguished (OOC)

Curious Key

Spook One is going to pull out her spray weapon and try to get Bonfire to chill out. It's an area cone effect, with the cold descriptor. I think you probably get full bonuses on the reflex to dodge even though you're weak to it . . . But not the damage.

DC 17 Reflex for the area attack. 

Normal save for damage is 15+7, but because of your vulernability to cold, that goes up to 15+10

DC 25/20 toughness save for damage, depending on whether you succeeded or not, I think?

Spook Two, hidden behind a door in one of the empty apartments, is going to throw a flashbang. Spook one is in range, so she'll have to make a save.

DC17 Reflex for area attack

DC17/13 Reflex or be dazzled

Rolling for Spook One

1d20+3 = 22

They reduce the roll they need to in order to throw off dazzle. Will they make it?

1d20+3= 13

. . . Yes. Apparently they will. Wow.

And Spook Three is gonna take cover behind a door, doing nothing.

Okay, Bonfire's actions:

Move Action: Taunt the Group to Demoralize them. -5 from Move Action, -2 if they think they're in a favourable position, +5 from Pyrotechnical entrance:

I WAS EXPECTING YOU ALL ALONG: 1d20+21 34

Make that 32 if they think they have a favourable position. If they fail,  they're shaken, which is -2 to all attack rolls and checks

Standard Action: Shapeable Area 9 Attack, going down the entire hallway

DC19 Reflex Save, then a

DC 24/19 Toughness Save

Oh they simply cannot beat that taunt, they have to eat the debuff.

On to the damage;

Spook One

Reflex: 1d20+3 =10

Toughness: 1d20+6=8

Spook Two

Reflex: 1d20+3=11

Toughness: 1d20+6=10

Spook Three

Reflex: 1d20+3=17

Toughness: 1d20+6=17

There are all minions, so they're down unless you want to leave one awake. You can write out how they get blown away or I can, your call. We're not ending initiative just yet, though . . . 

Edited by Curious Key

Well, don't want to disappoint, so ranged grapple attack, coming right up!

1d20+10=30

That's a crit! Or . . . It would be a crit, but I don't think grappling gives a special critical effect. Now for the second half of this, the opposed grapple check . . . 

1d20+17=22

Gotta beat a 22, or you're grappled. Either way, you can throw your fireball at this guy's face.

Edited by Curious Key

Oof, that's a hit. Let's do a toughness roll. If I'm correct, I need to beat a 26?

1d20+14=22

Ouch. That's a bruise.

Since you readied your action, I think that delays your order in the initiative, so I think it looks something like this now?

Rainman: 10

Bonfire: 9.5

In which case, Rainman is up again. So, he's going to try to maintain his grapple of you to keep pinning you. If he hangs on, then he's going to, uh, drag Bonfire outside for some fresh air.

1d20+17=30

That's a DC31 check. Oh boy. Yeah that sounds likely.

Let's give it a go anyway . . .

1d20+12=26

WHERE WAS THIS ROLL LAST TIME? Dazed again. Can he keep flying, though?

1d20+12=32

He'll take all the damage he wants but someone tries to shoot him out of the sky? He says NO!

And, hm, what's this? Someone new in the initiative order this next turn???

1d20+4=5

1: Rainman 10

2: Bonfire 9.5

3: Mooks 5

Edited by Curious Key

Creep 1

Reflex: 1d20+3=12

Toughness: 1d20+6=15

Creep 2

Reflex: 1d20+3=17

Toughness: 1d20+6=9

They're down.

I totally got ahead of myself and started rolling for the future but I also don't wanna reroll cause that'd be cheating so here it is.

After you post, Initiative circles back around to Rainman, and he's pretty mad. He zips on in and tries to hit you with a lance of water. Attack shifted+2.

1d20+12=19

The dice love you today. You can dodge, barely.

Edited by Curious Key

As by now the Rainman is a bit too far away to reliably hit, let's go for a

Alternate Power: Blast 11 ( Personal Erupting Volcano; Area: Explosion, Flaw: Full Action,  Drawback: Power Loss [When not in Fire Form] [-1] ) {21/27} (Fire)

It's Ranged, so I'll place the center as close to him as possible, and then let the area do the rest.

As it's an exposion, it gets weaker the further away he is, so depending on how far away you rule Cass can place the center of it, it's a DC21 (or lower) Reflex Save, with a DC 26/20 Toughness Save afterwards