Olopi's Cave of Creativity

Speaking Colours/Fonts:

Bonfire: Default Word Theme Orange Row 2nd from Bottom, Default Font

Barrier: [None yet]

Bird of Arms: Georgia Italic Default Black

Sha'ir the Spellsmith: Leftmost Green on Word's Standard Colours, Bolded if Masked, Default Font

Icons for Headers:

HeroHouse Tab, use an editing software of your choosing (or snipping tool) to enter the URL, and add whatever favouries you feel work:

taskbarherohousebasicz0j2s.png

Icons for various FCPbP Websites:

HeroHouse

TroubAlert

Capeslist

The Freedom Ledger

Updates will be made when I make new ones (if you have a request, tell me in chat or per PM)

Example:

Spoiler

taskbarherohousebonfi0qk7m.png&key=3782c

Edited by olopi
  • 1 month later...

Jann's Weapon Chamber

A little project of mine, in anticipation of Jann's eventual PL10 upgrade. A list of all weapons I could see him using.

Feel free to use it as a resource for your own characters/threads/other things too!

Blade - Panabas

Blades – Espada y Daga

Blade – Gladius

Blade - Ginunting

Blade – Kopesh

Blade - Kukri

Blades – Buttergly Knives

Blade – Dao (Narrow)

Blade - Jian

Blades – Hook Swords

Blade – Dao (Thick)

Blade – Filippino Ceremonial Knife

Blade - Pinute

Blades - Krabi

Blade - Kris

Blade - Sansibar

Blade - Scimitar

Blade - Kilij

Blade - Shamshir

Blade - Katar

Blade – Pesh-Kabz

Blade - Kopis

Blades - Kama

Blade - Kusarigama

Blade – Iaito/Katana

Blade – Iaito/Katana 2

Blade - Shirasaya

Blade - Kodachi

Blade - Shirogatana

Blade – Wakizashi

Blade - Sica

Blade - Xiphos

Blade – Flame Sword

Blade – Norse Longsword

Blade – Ring-Pommel Sword

Blade - Falchion (Narrow)

Blade – Venetian Twohander

Blade – Castillian Sword

Blade - Messer

Blade - Twohander

Blade – Falchion (Broad)

Blade – Falchion Cleaver

Blade – Norse Sword

Blade – Swiss-style Broadsword

Blade – Cutlass

Blade – Scottish-style Broadsword

Blade – Sabre (Polish)

Blade - Cinqueda

Blade – Scottish-style Broadsword 2

Blade – Sabre (French)

Blade – Sabre (American)

Blade – Cutlass 2

Blade – Sabre (British)

Blade – Cutlass 3

Blade – Cutlass 4

Blade – Hungarian Cavalry Sword

Blade – Cutlass 5

Blade – Sabre (British) 2

Blade - Shasqua

Blade - Kindjal

Blade - Stiletto

Blade - Swordbreaker Knife

Blade – Ballock Dagger

Blade – Parrying Dagger

Blade – Confederate Bowie Knife

Blade – Swordbreaker Sword

Blade – Sickle

Blade – Wind and Fire Wheels

Blade – Chakram

Blade - Emeici

Blade – Deer Horn Knives

Blade – Mambele

Blade - Macuahuitl

Blunt – Flail

Blunt – Double Flail

Blunt – Iberian Mace

Blunt – Dagger Hammer

Blunt – Gunstock War Club

Blunt - Sais

Blunt – Kite Shield

Blunt – Kali Sticks

Blunt - Tonfa

Blunt - Shillelagh

Blunt – Quarterstaff

Blunt – Baseball Bat

Blunt – Meteor Hammer

Blunt – Two Section Staff

Blunt – Three Section Staff

Blunt - Chui

Blunt - Boomerang

Axe – Frankish Axe

Axe – Heavy Axe

Axe - Tomahawk

Axe – Modern Throwing Axe

Axe – Medieval Hunter’s Axe

Axe – Hunga Munga

Axe – Hunga Munga 2

Misc – Arakh

Misc - Mithrokil

Misc – Bat’leth

Misc – Mek’leth

Misc – Javelin

Misc - Iklwa

Misc- Retiarius Trident

Misc - Chain

Misc – Whip Chain

Misc - Bullwhip

Misc – Bow

Misc - Crossbow

Misc – Lantern Shield

Misc – Man Catcher

Misc - Nagamaki

Edited by olopi
  • 1 month later...

OBSOLETE Sheets

Jann, June 2016 to April 2017:

Spoiler
On 18.6.2016 at 5:37 PM, olopi said:

Bird of Arms

Power Level: 7/10 (105/151PP)
Trade-Offs: None

Unspent Power Points: 46

In Brief: Avian Prince and weaponmaster gets sent to Claremont as a show of good faith.

Residence: Claremont Academy Dorms, The Aerie
Base of Operations: Claremont Academy

Catchphrase: -

Alternate Identity: Jann Fa-Re (known) , Jann Lo-Nah (actual)
Identity: Jann Fa-Re is public, the fact he is actually Jan Lo-Nah is secret
Birthplace: The Aerie
Affiliations: Claremont Academy, The Aerie
Family: Ta Lo-Nah (mother), Va Lo-Nah (older sister), On Lo-Nah (older brother)

Description:
Apparent Age: Mid-teens
Ethnicity: Avian, Caucasian with really pale skin
Height: 6’2’’
Weight: 80 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Jann is a rather average looking teenager when it comes to looks. He keeps his hair at a short to medium length, and usually is completely shaved. His face, like the rest of his body, is fairly sleek, it’s features rather pointy. His frame quite thin, while also sporting a fair amount of muscle. The wings on his back, similar to those of a stork, and the talons that are part of his hands and feet clearly identify him as avian, and he does not try to hide this fact. His everyday clothes generally are those provided by the academy, hoodies and varsity jackets in the colours of the centurion, t-shirts for when the weather’s too hot. When going out into the city he will usually wear either his armor, or a variety of plain grey, black and white clothes. He can usually be seen wearing headphones, either wearing them on his ears and listening to music, or wearing them around his neck in case he is talking to somebody or sitting at school. A gold necklace with a small emerald and a golden bracelet worn on his right arm finish off his outfit. 

Power Descriptions:
Jann’s Wings, clearly marking him as an Avian, are similar to those of a stork, the top feathers white, the bottom black.

His armor is a fairly generic looking grey suit, looking like a sleek version of military bodyarmor.

Meanwhile, when fighting, he just uses whatever he has on him or is in the environment. He always carries an extendable quarterstaff, but can use whatever could hypothetically used as a weapon.

History:
“Every 10th generation there shall be a great warrior born to the rulers of the aerie.” So says a prophecy, passed down between generations. Jann Lo-Nah is the proof that sometimes, prophecies come true. Born to the ruler of the aerie, Ta-Lo-Nah, as her third child. Jann’s childhood was not luxorious, but certainly good. He learned from many, his own mother, his older siblings, and some supers who visited. Any time he would be taught about a new way to fight, it didn’t take long for him to learn it, and soon after he would achieve full proficiency.

When he was 12 it was decided that as a show of good relations between the Aerie and the Freedom League, Jann would attend Claremont Academy once he was of the right age. There, he would also be able to be taught by many great warriors, able to learn more exotic ways of combat. It would also help ease the relations between the Freedom League and his mother. They weren’t always on best terms, after all.

So, Jann spent the next four years preparing for Claremont, learning English, and trying to already learn as much of the curriculum as possible. He wasn’t as good at learning books as he was at learning how to use weapons, so a bit of a lead would come in handy.

And when it was time to head for Claremont, so Jann did. Under the fake identity of Jann Fa-Re, to not attract too much public attention. Only his family, the Freedom league, some members of the American government and the Headmaster of Claremont know of him actually being Prince Jann Lo-Nah.

As a gift from the League, he received a prototype armor, made to enhance one’s physical capabilities without encumbering them too much. It would also prove to both protect and track him, to make sure he did not do anything that could lead to an international incident, with him being a prince, and son of a wildcard super, a real possibility.

Personality & Motivation:
Jann does not have a whole lot of motivation, really. He enjoys fighting, and he enjoys learning, but he also knows that he is essentially forced to do what he is doing. And also that he is just a really fancy, hidden and minor piece in the great game of world politics. He just wants to enjoy his time at Claremont, fight some baddies, and have fun. He knows that whatever will come after this will be difficult, exhausting, and probably not suited for him. He can be quiet, contemplating and on the sad side, but also excited, joyful and energetic, and he himself isn’t sure what decides which it is. Once in combat, he forgets all of this and simply enjoys himself, moving, attacking and dodging like it's the only thing on his mind.

Powers & Tactics:
Jann’s tactics are fairly straight forward: Hit ‘em where it hurts most. He’s fairly skilled at combat and knows this, acting confidently, sometimes biting off more than he can chew. He uses his vast weapon skills and physical strength to pick up just about anything and potentially turn it into a weapon. While his weapon of choice is the quarterstaff, a few of which he carries on him at all times thanks to them being able to extend, but in a longer fight he will probably use at least one piece of furniture to smack somebody with.

Complications:
The prince and the Pauper: For his own Safety, Jann’s actual identity as a member of the ruling family of the Aerie is kept a secret. To everybody else he simply is Jann, avian weaponmaster. He isn’t quite accustomed to being treated as one of many yet, and it might lead to complications if he feels he is being treated unfairly.

Sins of the Mother: Jann’s Mother, Ta-Lo-Nah is not only the ruler of the aerie, she has also fought against and alongside various heroes. She herself fights for what she believes is right, which might put her against heroes and villains both, and somebody might even attempt to use her family to get an advantage.

International: Jann was sent to Claremont as a sign of good faith. If he were to get seriously injured, it could easily cause a diplomatic incident, and Jann would be forced to pick sides. This means people in the know might hesitate to allow him anything that could cause him any danger, thus causing conflict between them and him.

The Mother Tongue: English is not Jann’s native language. While he has few problems talking in everyday life, his knowledge of the language breaks apart as soon as it enters any field of speciality that isn’t related to weaponry. He also has a rather thick accent, which might put off some people.

Freedom Bird: Jann is an avian. It’s pretty obvious, he has wings sticking out of his back at all times. And talons. Some humans might be put off by him, avoid him, or even consider him a threat because of it.

Fate and Destiny: As the product of an ancient prophesy a lot of expectations are placed on Jann. He usually wishes this wasn’t the case. While he will most likely never have to lead the Aerie, due to only being third in line and only in case of his siblings not taking up their duties, the Aerie’s armed forces expect Jann to join them, and later lead them as soon as he is done studying abroad. Really, Jann just wants not to deal with all this destiny stuff and carve his own path.

High up North: The aerie is placed inside the arctic circle. Jann is used to the cold weather that comes with it, and the heat that can come with living closer to the equator still takes it’s toll on him, especially during summers.

Power is Nothing: Jann’s powers are very subtle. In fact, some might say he has none. He is incredibly talented with all kinds of weapons, but those powers are neither flashy or loud. He’s just good at fighting. Some supers might consider him unfit due to this.

Abilities: 12 + 6 + 6 + -1 + 0 + 0 = 23PP
Strength: 22 (+6)
Dexterity: 16/22 (+3/6)
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 9 (-1)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 14 + 6 = 20PP
Initiative: +7/10
Attack: +7 Melee, +7 Ranged
Grapple: +13
Defense: +7 (+3 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +2 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -1/-3

Saving Throws: 0 + 0 + 4 = 4PP
Toughness: +3/7 (+3 Con, +0/4 (B.R.D Armor))
Fortitude: +3/6 (+3 Con, +0/3)
Reflex: +3/6/8 (+3/6 Dex, +0/2)
Will: +4 (+0 Wis, +4)

Skills: 36R = 9PP

Acrobatics 12 (+15/18)

Concentration 4 (+4)

Escape Artist 5 (+8/+11)

Language 1 (Avian [Native], English)

Notice 8 (+8)

Sense Motive 6 (+6)

Feats: 17PP
Accurate Attack

Acrobatic Bluff

Beginner’s Luck

Blind-Fight

Dodge Focus 4

Evasion 1

Fearless

Improved Initiative 1

Luck 2

Power Attack

Quick Draw

Takedown Attack

Uncanny Dodge 1 (Visual)

Powers: 2 + 3 + 12 + 17 = 34PP

Flight 2 (Drawback: Power Loss (When wings are restrained, Does not work in water)) (genetic) [2PP]

Super Senses 2 (Extended Vision (Normal Vision), Low-Light Vision; Feat: Innate) (genetic) [3PP]

Device 3 ((B.R.D Mk II Armor); Hard to Remove [15DP]) (all technology) [12PP]

Protection 4 [4/15DP]

Enhanced Dexterity 6 [6/15DP]

Enhanced Fortitude 3 [3/15DP]

Enhanced Reflex 2 [2/15DP]

Device 5 ( (Quarterstaffs) Feat: Multiple Weapons 2 ; Easy to Remove, [22/25DP]) (bludgeoning) [17PP]

Array (16PP, Alternate Powers 4) [20/25DP]

BP: Damage 1 ( Extras: Autofire 7; Penetrating 4 ; Feats: Mighty, Extended Reach 1 (10ft), Improved Critical 2 [16/16PP]

AP: Stun 7  ( Extra: linked to Damage ) + Damage 1 ( Feat: Mighty; Extra: Linked to Stun [16/16PP]

AP: Trip 7 (Extra: Knockback) linked to Damage ) + Damage 1 ( Feat: Mighty ; Extra: Linked to Trip ) [16/16PP]

AP: Damage 7 ( Extra: Range [Ranged]; Feat: Improved  Critical 2 )

AP: Snare 7 [14/16PP]

Enhanced Feat 2: Elusive Target, Instant Up [2/25DP]

Drawbacks: (-2) + (-0) = -2PP

Minor Vulnerability (Fire)

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE            Effect

Unarmed             Touch       DC 21 Tou       Damage

Standard Attack     Touch(+10ft)DC 22 Tou       Damage

Stun Attack         Touch       DC 17 Fort      Stun

Linked       DC 22 Tou       Damage

Trip Attack         Touch     STR/DEX vs Power  Tripped

Linked      DC 22 Tou        Damage

Ranged Attack       70 ft      DC 22 Tou        Damage

Snare               70 ft      DC 17 Reflex     Snared

Totals: Abilities (23) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (4) + Skills (9) + Feats (17) + Powers (34) - Drawbacks (2) = 105/151 Power Points

Bonfire, May 2016 to July 2017:

Spoiler

Bonfire
Power Level: 11/13 (160/213)
Trade-Offs: -2 Attack/+2 Damage

Unspent Power Points: 53

In Brief: Smoke and Flames moveset, can control fire but not always create it, uses his social skills when possible.
Residence: Apartment in the Fens
Base of Operations: Apartment in the Fens
Catchphrase: "Freedom's HOTTEST Newcomer"

Alternate Identity: Cassidy Bauer
Identity: Secret
Birthplace:
Orange County, Vermont
Affiliations: The Freedom City Fire Department, No others so far
Family: Morris (Father, 54), Kimberlee (Mother, 50), Charlie (Older Sister, 23). A few more distant relatives, but no close ties to any of them.

Description:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 150 lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair: Deep Red

Bonfire truly lives up to his self-given title of "Freedom's HOTTEST newcomer". The handsome young man is of average stature, his body looks rather generic, and he would probably blend into a crowd if it wasn't for his deep red hair. His face is what your average beauty magazine would refer to as "Generally Attractive", and even a few small burn scars don't change that. He currently does not use any kind of uniform, instead just patrolling in his street clothes. This does mean that if he transforms he has to go back and search them, but since he hasn't really been focusing on heroics so far, he's never felt the need to get a costume. Well, apart from power-proof underwear, which he recently bought a few pairs of. Sure he looks good, but that's not gonna stop people from reporting him for public indecency! While not directly a uniform, he hides his identity by turning his head into smoke when actually working as a hero.

While in his Smoke and Flames forms, he has no real humanoid body, instead just being made up of however the smoke/fire is currently reacting to the environment. He could shape his forms, but it's a fair bit of extra effort for little effect, while in combat. He does have the ability to get a subtler form by controlling the smoke and making it manipulate light, but since he cannot fly in this form it's primarily for more civilian activities.
http://abload.de/img/bonfire1.1zdxer.pngPower Descriptions:
Most of Bonfire's Attacks come from his ability to control smoke. He can turn himself into smoke, create smoke, and use smoke to conceal people. Both by just getting smoke everywhere, and by manipulating light using smoke. He also recently learned he can turn into pure fire, but is yet unsure on how to actually activate this. All he knows is that in that form he can actually create fire, leading to some interesting ways of dealing damage. (And lots of collateral damage, so he's fine if he doesn't use it.)

While not directly a power, when his powers appeared Bonfire's looks also changed, and he started to have more of an "aura of charisma". He's not really sure whether or not this has any connection to his powers, but just assumes it's got something to do with them.

Closer Descriptions:

Reveal hidden contents

History:

March 2016:

"Well, it's pretty simple. I moved here three years ago to study photography, at 16. Now, living in a city's never been a problem for me, but after the fourth time I almost had a car thrown at me due to a bunch of supers fighting, I did consider moving back home. Either way, I stayed, got my degree, and then did nothing for a while. I couldn't find a job, but had enough money not to worry immediately.

Well, one morning, or afternoon really, I woke up, and felt a lot hotter than before. Now, I always looked pretty good, but I'm talking heat here. I wasn't really burning, but everything was warmer. Turns out I somehow got superpowers. How? Wish I knew. I don't even know whether or not I was asleep a single day or longer due to me loosing track of time. So all I know I just woke up with superpowers one day. Might've had something to do with my mostly estranged Uncle Ted who had died around this time as I learned recently. I actually became hotter in the looks way too! Either way, I decided to figure out what my powers actually do.

So I went to a back alley, and started doing weird things to see what activates what. I swear, I did not mean to almost burn down those houses! Well, I learned I could interact with heat and fire, so that was cool. I also learned I am, in fact, not immune to my own powers. I only got minor burns, but dang, even those leave scars. A few days later I got involved in a robbery - in broad daylight no less! Well, I realized I'm actually not all that great at fighting. Controlling Fire is cool and all, but if there's no fire it's not that useful. And turning the Place into an extreme Sauna isn't the best idea when there's people you don't want to hurt around. I managed to bluff my way around the robbers thankfully, created some smoke and they thought I could actually fight them.

Over the next months I started doing more superhero-ing but kept it casual, and realized that if I'm not that great at fighting, I just have to do stuff a different way. I started stockpiling contacts, using whatever I can do to stay connected. It came in useful a few times. I also learned I could turn into smoke myself. It's pretty useful if you're stuck between the police and a bunch of gang thugs. I mainly did firefighting, with crime fighting only when it was in the area. I met quite a few people working together with the firefighters and get alerted whenever there's a fire so I can intervene if I have to. They actually pay me to do it, so it's a pretty good motivation.

One day I started writing a blog about my heroics, since I was super bored and not a whole lot was going on. When I brought up being able to control fire but not create it, somebody suggested using Molotov Cocktails. I've been using them ever since.

Now, 2 weeks ago I got stuck in something way over my head. Being taken as a hostage isn't fun. I wasn't the only one, so there was no way I could've attacked the hostage taker without somebody getting hurt. And then I suddenly was on fire. I guess it's part of my power too, being on fire. Well, I managed to take down the hostage taker before he was able to hurt anybody, since in that form I can actually create fire! Hooray!

After all that happened I decided that my casual hero-work wasn't enough. I do have powers and connections, so why not go out and get things done?

(I'm totally not doing it now since my last non-hero contract got terminated and I'm unemployed again.) "

May 2016:

After just over a month of full-time hero work, Bonfire had already gotten National Attention. It hadn’t come how he’d expected, or hoped, but here he was. Bonfire, Superpowered Terrorist. It all had gone down quickly, one day he was a small fish in a big pond, the next day he was quite a big deal, his smoky face found all across the media.

As it had turned out, causing the entire East Coast to have power problems, by shutting off all the nuclear reactors, was frowned upon. He had enough public support to avoid a lengthy trip to Blackstone, but it was pretty clear his reputation was stained now. And for now, he would have to invest in getting back some public favour. Not the most difficult task, but in between working together with AEGIS to keep them on his good side, and chasing some criminals, he had become quite the busy man. At least all the attention had also meant more donations.

Thanks to some global happenings involving the Biblical Plagues, he had fallen out of the spotlight a bit, but people would still remember the man making the headlines for a few days.

Personality & Motivation:

Bonfire is a rather extroverted person. He likes interacting with people, and can often be found out on the street talking with strangers. He doesn't have a proper secret identity and does not use a mask, he just uses the anonymity of the city as his cover, and turns his head into smoke for extra secrecy.

He tries to stay casual while working as a hero, but has freaked out before, especially when he gets attacked by somebody using blades. He isn't quite sure why, but they really freak him out, even if they can't really hurt him.

In his spare time, he runs his Blog "Freedom's HOTTEST Newcomer”, where he talks about his experiences, what he is doing with his powers, and interacts with his readers.

His main motivation for continuing to be a hero are the fact he is currently unemployed and has nothing to do, his love of interacting with people, and the fact he feels like he has to use his powers.

Up until recently he only fought crime casually, when he was bored, but after almost getting killed in a hostage taking recently, he's decided to take everything more serious. Among other things he is now looking for contacts and friends with heroic powers, so he has some backup. He's probably going to continue blogging however; he has readers after all!

Besides crime-fighting he also engages in Firefighting a lot, and has a few connections within the Fire Department to always be aware of where fires are.

After recently getting into Conflict with a corrupt company, and in the end causing a fair bit of destruction all around the country, he is seen as somewhat of a threat, both by the public and by various government institutions, among them AEGIS. He has started to work together with the latter, and doing some public work, to counteract all this bad reputation. The entire experience has also made him a lot more wary of Corporate Culture as a whole.

Powers & Tactics:
Bonfire tries to avoid combat when possible, he's not much of a fighter and prefers to talk it out.

Should combat happen, he relies on his Smoke-Form to not get hit, and uses his skillset to influence the battlefield or single out opponents. In case he’s alone, he will also work on directly damaging enemies.

If he gets into serious enough danger for his Fire-Form to be active, he turns away from manipulation and to direct damage.

Power Descriptions

Reveal hidden contents

Force Field: A cloud of smoke surrounding Bonfire’s body

Forms:       

• Smoke Form: Usually, Bonfire just appears as a human-size cloud of smoke when in this form, the wind changing the exact outlines.
  • Fire Form: A human-size flame. Occasionally showing his limbs and/or head, and always flickering a bit.
  • Subtle-Smoke Form: His normal appearance, but actually made of smoke instead of flesh! It is noticeable on closer inspection, but doesn’t really stand out otherwise.

Smoke – Blast: Smoke forming around the target, usually on the ground, sometimes mid-air, before bursting into its general direction, with the heat of the smoke doing most the actual damage.

Fireballs: Fireballs forming from the Fire fuelling Bonfire’s Fire-Form, flying at the target at high velocity. Usually accompanied by Bonfire’s body moving like if it was shooting a bow, a gun, or kicking something, all purely for cosmetic effect.

Fire – Blast: A big explosion of smoke and fire. Forming at a target location before quickly bursting outwards, engulfing whatever is in its path.

Suffocate: A small cloud of smoke flying at the target’s face from Bonfire’s body, where he then focusses on creating more smoke and having it move down into the target’s lungs.

Illusion: Bonfire uses smoke and heat to bend the light and create various illusions.

Concealment: Same as above, but instead of creating something he uses the light to create an absence of something, like himself, for example.

Environment Control: Bonfire focuses on filling an entire area with heated smoke, and keeps up adding more smoke, thus creating an area full of heat.

Complications:

Ouch, that burns: Bonfire isn't fully immune to his own powers, and considering he throws fire around when in danger that's not always that fun.

"Freedom's HOTTEST Newcomer”: Bonfire blogs about everything he does as a hero, so if anybody would start to follow his blog they could probably learn quite a lot about him, how he fights, his habits and his preferences. (Yes, this does include taking selfies with whoever he just beat up)

"Freedom's HOTTEST Newcomer", literally: Bonfire is pretty much constantly putting out Heat, making him stand out like a flare should somebody use Heat-Vision.

I just really don't like them! Afraid of Blades, all shapes and sizes. Yes, he's aware they cannot hurt him, but it still freaks him out. More so then getting shot, which he's gotten pretty used to by now.

It's Fire, it doesn't care who you are: Most of Bonfire's attacks can cause quite a bit of Property- and Collateral Damage, making him uncomfortable when having to use them inside the city, especially if there's other people around.
I have no idea how I got this : Bonfire just woke up one day and had his powers. He has no idea where they come from, or how they work. Are they magical? Are they some mad scientist's work? Are they something his body just decided to do? (I do have some ideas for this, but I'm willing to throw them out if a GM feels like they have one)

Well, I need the cash: Bonfire's unemployed, so he's not really getting any money in his civilian identity. So he has to rely on donations, payments and other to sustain his lifestyle. This primarily means he's always out doing heroics, hoping to maybe get a donation or two, and posts about it on his blog, where he has a monthly fundraiser too. He prioritizes whatever could end up getting him paid, primarily working together with the Fire Department, over jobs unlikely to pay anything, quite often causing him to be unhappy about what he's doing since the ones paying well tend to be less fun.

No way I'm going out in that weather: Bonfire absolutely despises rain and storms, and getting him to leave the house when the weather's bad is something that requires quite a lot of effort. This comes primarily from the fact he cannot properly use his powers in that weather, making him at best a glorified diplomat and at worst a liability, since he can't really protect himself when there's a lot of wind or rain.

Hey, this is fun! A fair bit of the reason Bonfire does what he does is the thrill. He generally looks for the most fun way to deal with a problem, even if it's more complicated. This makes him clash with himself quite often, when he has to choose on what to focus, and how much fun he can really have while not endangering himself or others. He's also quite a show-off if there's a lot of people around.

Like a bonfire: In order to always stay warm enough for all the smoke and fire he produces, Bonfire has to "consume" various burnable materials. Ranging from newspapers, to wood, to petroleum, and even just fire itself, whatever he can find at the moment that burns. He's not quite sure how long he could have his powers fully activated before running out of energy, and he's not that eager to figure it out.

Hey, my Name's Ca- Bonfire actually.:  Bonfire doesn't really try to keep his identity too secret. He isn't going to go out and tell everyone who he is, but he's not that bothered should a few people learn. This could probably backfire at some point.

The Fire, it burns: The various complications involved with using the Fire Form, primarily the amount of energy it uses and the fact it stays around for a while, makes Bonfire incredibly hesitant of actually using it outside of extreme danger situations.

Isn’t that that Terrorist guy?: After his run-in with a nuclear science company, and him in turn causing every nuclear reactor along the east coast to go offline, Bonfire does no longer have the best reputation out there. He is doing what he can to get back into a more positive light, but for now there’s certainly people out there that will not like him for what he did, and probably even see him as a threat. Especially those with a corporate background.

Abilities: 0 + 2 + 4 + 0 + 8 + 10 = 24PP
Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 18 (+4)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

Combat: 8 + 12 = 20PP
Initiative: +9
Attack: +4 Melee, +5 Ranged, +8 Array Attacks, +9 Ranged Array Attacks
Grapple: +4
Defense: +10 (+6 Base, +4 Dodge Focus), +6 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -0 |-4/-2 when ForceField is active

Saving Throws: 6 + 5 + 2 = 13PP
Toughness: +2/+11 (+2 Con, +9 ForceField)
Fortitude: +8 (+2 Con, +6)
Reflex: +6 (+1 Dex, +5)
Will: +6 (+4 Wis, +2)

Skills: 88R = 22PP

Bluff         16 (+21)
Concentration     4 (+8)
Craft Artistic  1 (+1)
Diplomacy U     16 (+21)
Drive         1 (+2)
Gather Information 16 (+21)
Investigate     1 (+1)
Knowledge Art     1 (+1)
Knowledge Current Events 5 (+5)
Language 1 (French)
Notice        6 (+10)
Search         4 (+4)
Sense Motive     12 (+16)
Stealth     4 (+5)

Feats: 19PP
Attack Specialization (Affinity to Fire) 2
Attack Focus Ranged 1
Connected
Contacts
Distract (Bluff)

Dodge Focus 4
Fascinate (Bluff)
Fascinate (Diplomacy)
Improved Initiative 2
Set-Up
Taunt
Teamwork

Ultimate Diplomacy
Equipment 1

Equipment: 1PP = 1/5EP

Fire Department Radio -> 1    

Powers: 9 + 4 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 16 +35 = 70PP

Force Field 9 (A coat of smoke and occasionally fire) [9PP] (Fire, Smoke)

Regeneration 4 (4 Recovery bonus ) [4PP] (Smoke)

Immunity 2 (Smoker Lungs; Suffocation ) [2PP] (Smoke)

Immunity 6 ( Heatshield! ...sort of; Fire Damage + Heat Enviroment;  Limited (Half Effect)  ) [3PP] (Smoke)

Feature: Pyrotechnical entrance (gains a +5 situational bonus to some interaction rolls immediately on entrance). [1PP] (Smoke)

Forms(Array 14PP, Alternate Power 2 ) [16PP] (Smoke, Fire)

• Base Power: Insubstantial 2 ( The Amazing SmokeMan!; Drawback: Standart Action,)  {9+4=13/14} (Smoke)

+ Flight 2 (25 mph, 250'/rnd) [4PP] (Smoke)

• Alternate Power: Insubstantial 3 ( OH GOD IM ON FIRE!; Drawback: Full Action, One-Way Transformation ) {10+3=14/14} (Fire)

+ Flight 4 ( 100 mph, 1000'/rnd Feat: Slow Fade ; Flaw: Fades , Drawback: Full Power ) (Fire)

• Alternate Power: Insubstantial 2 ( Feat: Subtle 1, Precise, Selective ) {13/14} (Smoke)

Affinity to Fire (EXTRA FIREPOWER; Array 27PP, Alternate Power 8) [35PP] (Smoke, Fire)

• Base Power: Blast 9 ( Personal Volcano; Area: Shapeable) {27/27} (Smoke, Heat)
  • Alternate Power: Blast 13 (Fireball; Drawback: Power Loss [When not in Fire Form] [-1] ) {25/27} (Fire)
  • Alternate Power: Blast 13 ( VolleyFireballs; Extra: Autofire, Flaw: Full Action  Drawback: Power Loss [When not in Fire Form] [-1] ) {25/27} (Fire)
  • Alternate Power: Blast 11 ( Personal Erupting Volcano; Area: Explosion, Flaw: Full Action,  Drawback: Power Loss [When not in Fire Form] [-1] ) {21/27} (Fire)
  • Alternate Power: Suffocate 9 ( Smoke in somebody else's lungs; Extra: Ranged ) {27/27} (Smoke)
  • Alternate Power: Illusion 7 ( SmokeMen; Visual Senses , Extra: Sustained ) {21+4=25/27} (Smoke)  + Concealment 2 (Visual Senses) {4/27}
  • Alternate Power: Concealment 2 ( Smokescreen; Visual Senses , Extra: Affects Others, Area (Burst), Selective; Feat: Progression 4 (Area), Progression 8 (Subjects) Selective, Close Range ) {24/27} (Smoke)
  • Alternate Power: Element Control (Fire) 13 ( Fighting Fire with Fire; Feat: Precise) {27/27} (Smoke)
  • Alternate Power: Environment Control (Heat [Extreme] ) 8 ( Sauna Spéciale, Linked, Flaw: Full Action ) {8+16=24/27} (Heat)

o    Obscure 8 ( Lots of smoke ; Vision and Olfactory, Flaw: Partial ) (Smoke)

Drawbacks: (-3) + (-3) + (-2) = -8PP

Vunerable: Cold, Moderate [-3PP]

Vunerable: Water, Moderate [-3PP]

Vunerable: Wind, Minor [-2PP]

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                     EFFECT
Unarmed                 Touch      DC 15 Tough                    Damage

Personal Volcano                    Area              DC  19 Reflex                                         Damage

Fireball                                   Ranged          DC  28  Tough                                        Damage

VolleyFireballs                       Ranged           DC 28  Tough                                       Damage

PEV                                        Area              DC 21 Reflex                                          Damage

SiSeL                                      Ranged          DC 19 Fort                                            Suffocate  

Totals: Abilities (24) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (13) + Skills (22) + Feats (19) + Powers (70) - Drawbacks (8) = 160/213 Power Points

• 9 months later...

Early WIP for possible 2018 Claremonter

Putting this here to maybe get some first feedback, ask in chat if you want any clarification!

Concept is an insecure teen with Ghost Pirate powers, which he got by dying.

Character Name:
Power Level: 7 or 10 (105/105PP or 150/150PP)
Trade-Offs: +2 Attack / -2 Damage, +4 Defense / -4 Toughness
Unspent Power Points: 0
In Brief: 1-2 sentences which sum up the whole character.

Residence:
Base of Operations:
Catchphrase:

Alternate Identity:
Identity: Jonah
Birthplace: Darkwood Beach, Antigua
Affiliations:
Family:

Description:
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:

Abilities: (-10) + 4 + (-10) + 4 + 4 + (-1) = 1PP
Strength: -/14 (-/+2)
Dexterity: 18 (+4)
Constitution: - (-)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 9 (-1)

Combat: 16 + 16 = 32PP
Initiative: +4
Attack: +8 Melee, +8 Ranged
Grapple: -/+10
Defense: +14 (+8 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -3

Saving Throws: 0 + 6 + 2 = 8PP
Toughness: +6 (- Con, +6)
Fortitude: - (-)
Reflex: +10 (+4 Dex, +6)
Will: +4 (+2 Wis, +2)

Skills: 64R = 16PP

Acrobatics 2 (+6)
Climb 4 (-/+6)
Escape Artist 6 (+10)
Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 2 (+4)
Knowledge (History) 2 (+4)
Language (English [Native])
Notice 8 (+10)
Perform (Oratory) 4 (+3)
Search 4 (+6)
Sense Motive 6 (+8)
Sleight of Hand 4 (+8)
Stealth 8 (+12)
Survival 4 (+6)
Swim 10 (-/+12)

Feats: 9PP

Dodge Focus 6
Precise Shot
Hide in Plain Sight
Master Plan

Powers: 81 + 23 + 11 = 115PP

Ghost Physique Container 16.2 (81 PP Container)

Immunity 30 (Fortitude Saves) [30PP]

Regeneration 11 (Recovery Bonus 9, Resurrection 2 [1 day], Feats: Regrowth, Persistent)            [13PP]

Insubstantial 4 ((Affected by Electromagnetic Energy) Feats: Innate, Flaws: Permanent)               [17PP]

Immunity 9 (Life Support) [9PP]

Flight 2 (Extras: Duration (Continuous)) [6PP]

Protection 6 [6PP]

Ghost Crew Summoning Array (22 PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power 1) [23PP]

BP: Damage 10 (Extras: Range (Perception); Feats:  Affect Corporeal 2; Flaws: Action (Full            Action)) [22/22PP]

AP: Communication 4 (Mental, Extras: Area; Drawbacks: Noticeable) [7/22PP] linked to ESP 4 (All      Senses,                 Drawbacks: Noticeable) [7+15=22/22PP]

Ectoplasmic Stabilizer Container 3.6 (18PP Container, Flaws: Limited (One Bodypart at a time), Unreliable (5 Uses) [Rechargeable through powerful Electricity]) [11PP]

Duration 4 (on Insubstantial; Continuous) [4PP]

Enhanced Strength 14 (+2) [14PP]

Drawbacks: (-3) + (-4) = -7PP

Nightmares (Common) [DC10, 3 PP]
Vulnerability (Electromagnetic Energy [Very Common, 3 PP], Moderate [+50% DC, 1 PP]

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT

Totals: Abilities (1) + Combat (32) + Saving Throws (8) + Skills (16) + Feats (9) + Powers (111) - Drawbacks (0) =181/187 Power Points

• 2 months later...

Early WIP for Lady Liberty Legacy for Claremont 2018

Character Name: Lady Liberty
Power Level: 10/12 (180/180PP)
Trade-Offs: +3 Attack / -3 Damage,
In Brief: Legacy to the mantle of Lady Liberty tries to live up to the burden she carries with her name.
Song:
Cilver – I’m America
Residence: Claremont University, Freedom City / Phoenix, Arizona
Base of Operations: Claremont University, Freedom City / Phoenix Arizona
Catchphrase: -

Alternate Identity: Monica Gutiérrez
Identity: Public
Birthplace: San Salvador, El Salvador
Affiliations: Claremont Academy
Family: Idania (36, Mother), Nora (8, Sister)

Personality:

Monica is a quiet person. Years and years of being ignored or ridiculed have left their mark on her, she’d much rather sit in her room than interact with people. She’s used to people trying to set up a joke at her expense and mistrustful of most people that approach her because of exactly that reason. Unsurprisingly, she struggles with her self-confidence, something that has lead to her taking regular counselling at Claremont, where for the first time in her life she can actually afford to do so.

Her recent rise to media recognition has not helped this at all. After the first interviews, many more requests followed and people started to recognize her on the street. This, together with the burden of having to live up to the name of Lady Liberty has only led to her feeling more insecure. Why did the spirit of liberty choose her, of all people? Monica’s love for the US was not the same as that of her predecessors. She loved her country, but it didn’t love her back, something she’d been made very painfully aware of her entire life.

Nevertheless, there are subjects she is passionate about, and certain circumstances will lead to her breaking out of her shell. She is invested in politics, often spending way too much time debating various issues online. Her big passion however, is medicine. For a long time she’s known that she wanted to become a doctor, and she has already accumulated a fair amount of knowledge in preparation for her time after high school.

History:

Monica came to America when she was 3, crossing the border together with her mother. Her father had been killed by one of the gangs and it was obvious that she and her mother also were in danger. So, her mother grabbed what little money she had and made her way north, towards the USA, towards the land of freedom and the American dream.

Monica’s mother does not talk about the journey, and Monica can only assume it was not easy for a woman in her early 20s to travel all the way to the American border and beyond. Monica’s first memories are from Phoenix, where her mother still lives to this day. She grew up with little luxury, two meals a day was something worth celebrating, as her mother continued to work most of the day to make ends meet.

Monica’s childhood was rather unspectacular. She was aware of her status as an “illegal” immigrant from early on, with all that it meant, even surrounded by people that, in many ways, were like her. She didn’t understand it, she was just as American than any of her fellow class-mates, yet somehow she wasn’t? Then, there was everything related to herself. Without many people to socialize with due to her not fitting into preconceived notions, she found herself on the internet most of her free time. There, she came across a short article on what it meant to be trans, something she identified with immediately. It changed her life, as she learned that her uncertainties were not unique, that there were people that felt the same way.

It changed her life, but it didn’t necessarily make it easier. There were hurdles to overcome, any sort of treatment was far out of grasp monetarily. There was her mother, who’d always been a fairly devout catholic. Monica had heard the horror stories and remained quiet about what she’d learned. And even if she knew it was right, she still had to figure out how it fit into her own system of belief.

It didn’t take long for her mother to realize, who, contrary to Monica’s fears, took it (rather) well. As she learned then, her uncle, who’d also died back in El Salvador, had had similar feelings, which he’d only ever told his sister, out of fear of exactly the situation Monica was afraid of. Yet, there still was the school situation. Monica withdrew further than even before, now barely spending time with anybody, her attendance record always skirting the minimum requirement. She still wanted to move forward, she still had aspirations, but she’d rather learn at home than sit in school. She’d learn more studying at home, she told herself.

Her life changed again on March 2nd of 2018. At first it seemed like a normal day, Monica was walking to school, happy that Spring Break was almost in reach. As she was walking, she spotted a van, veering out of control, right towards a younger student, also on his way to school. She acted without thinking, running onto the street and knocking him out of the way. The next thing she knew, there was pain and she fought to keep her grip on consciousness.

But right then, as she could already feel her life fading from her body, something happened. She regained control of her body and the pain was gone, even if she still crashed into a nearby lamppost. It didn’t hurt her, and as she opened her eyes, she realized that she was surrounded by a comforting glow. She’d never seen any superpowers in person before, but she immediately knew what it meant.

Jessica Howe, a young journalist for a local TV station, happened to be walking down the street at the same time. She’d managed to capture everything on camera, from Monica’s action to her sudden recovery. Jessica knew what it meant. She’d long been a fan of the Freedom League’s Lady Liberty, who had, much to the pain of many fans, retired not long ago. As it turned out, the Spirit of Liberty had found its next host, and Jessica had been there to visit it.

Before Monica had even fully registered what was going on, before the Paramedics had even arrived on the scene, she was already being interviewed, on live television. The story of the young woman who now was the nation’s newest Lady Liberty spread through the internet like wildfire. It wasn’t necessarily a good thing, within hours the fact the newest Lady Liberty was an undocumented immigrant transwoman was spread around various websites, the harassment began only shortly later. It wasn’t just internet trolls, but also members of conservative media outlets.

Monica didn’t know how to react, she’d been thrown into the national spotlight without any preparation. She completely cut herself off from all media and didn’t leave the house, unable to cope with what had suddenly happened. It was only when Beth Walton-Wright, the previous Lady Liberty, showed up at her door a week later that this changed. Beth supported Monica and would help her come to terms with what her new position meant. She also suggested that the young woman would attend Claremont Academy in Freedom City, where she’d receive all the training she could ask for.

It was not an easy decision for Monica to make. On one hand, it would be the training she needed, both as the new superhero and as an aspiring doctor. Graduating Claremont would open her much more doors than graduating some inner-city public school. On the other hand, it meant moving across most of the country, away from her mother and sister. Away from her (few) friends, and away from everything she knew, having only left the city a few times during her life so far.

In the end it was her mother that decided. She knew that her daughter was better off in Claremont, and while Monica was pondering the decision in her room, her mother signed the necessary documents. Monica would attend Claremont starting summer 2018, in what she’d been told would be “quite the class”.

Description:
Apparent Age: 16
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Height: 6’1” / 6’4” when Lady Liberty
Weight: 183 lbs. / 190 lbs. when Lady Liberty
Eyes: Green

Complications:

Restraints I – Much like her predecessors, Monica loses her powers when restrained. When she is bound, she cannot draw upon the Spirit of Liberty properly. Other than the previous Lady Liberty, this does not have to mean she cannot access her powers at all, even if she herself is not yet aware of this. While being restrained means that she cannot access the full brunt of her powers, she may still be able to use very weak versions of them. As this is something that she carries with her name, this weakness is very well known, thus people are likely to exploit it.

Restraints II – The Spirit of Liberty, historically, has always been weakened by restraints, with the most recent Lady Liberty losing all her power whenever she was tied up in some way. Much like the exact powers of the Spirit, this too has changed with Monica. While physical restraints still limit her, it is not a complete loss. However, in return restraint has taken a more abstract meaning with her. Her powers weaken as her resolve does, the more she doubts herself the weaker they get, up to disappearing completely until she has regained her resolve.

Legacy of Liberty – Monica carries a massive burden on her. She has to live up to all previous women empowered by the Spirit of Liberty. They fought in the World Wars, in the Terminus Invasion and during many other occasions. While Monica has the approval of Beth Walton-Wright, the previous, and according to many, greatest Lady Liberty, she still doubts whether or not it is really her power to yield, and she has no idea how she’ll ever live up to what her name demands of her. The large fanbase the name caries with it does not help with this, as many of them have been rather unpleasant about Monica’s newfound powers.

Publicity – Monica’s identity is incredibly public, she got interviewed under her real name on TV only moments after getting her power. Monica never got to experience what it meant to have a secret identity, something she regrets very much. With this come the usual problems that are associated with a public identity, something she is very aware (and scared) of. Of course, the fact she is an undocumented immigrant doesn’t exactly improve the situation at all, and she is anxious about what may happen related to that situation now that her – and her family – ‘s status is known around the entire country.

The Student Life – First and foremost, Monica is a student, with all that includes. She has an attendance to keep, homework to do and things to study. She also has regular counselling sessions at Claremont, meaning that all in all, she does not get a lot of free time. As she didn’t spend much time at school before coming to Claremont, and said school’s curriculum was not exactly great, she struggles somewhat with keeping up acceptable grades, eating further into her time and confidence.

Abilities: 4 + 4 + 6 + 6 + 8 + 10 = 38PP
Strength: 24/14 (+7/2)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 22/16 (+6/3)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

Combat: 20 + 16 = 36PP
Initiative: +6
Attack:  +13 Melee, +10 Ranged
Grapple: +17/12
Defense: +10 (+8 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +4 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -5/1

Saving Throws: 0 + 4 + 7 = 11PP
Toughness: +10/3 (6/3 Con, +4)
Fortitude: +6/3 (+6/3 Con, +0)
Reflex: +7 (+2 Dex, +4)
Will: +11 (+4 Wis, +7)

Skills: 48R = 12PP

Bluff 5

+10

Concentration 4

+8

Diplomacy 6

+11

Disguise 4

+9

Intimidate 4

+9

Knowledge (Life  Sciences) 5

+7

Language 1 (Spanish [Native], English)

Medicine 6

+10

Notice 5

+9

Sense Motive 6

+11

Swim 6

+13/8

Feats: 10PP
Attack Focus (Melee) 3
Dodge Focus 2
Improved Grab
Improved Initiative
Improved Disarm
Interpose
Move-By Action

Powers: 39 + 33 = 72PP

The Strength of Freedom (40 PP Container)

Enhanced Strength 10 [20PP]
                Enhanced Constitution 6 [12PP]
                Protection 4 [4PP]
                Leaping 3 [3PP]

The Light of Liberty (30PP Array; Feats: Alternate Power 3) [33PP]

BP: Enhanced Extra (Impervious 10 (up to); Reflective (Ranged [+1]; Extras: Range (Perception)[+3], Affect Others [+0]; Flaws: Duration (Concentration [-2])) [30PP]

AP: Nullify 10 (Bindings [2/r]; Extras: Range (Perception)) [30PP]

AP: Dazzle 10 (Visual [2/r]; Extras: Area (Burst), Selective Attack, Alternate Save (Will [first and second save]) [+0]; Flaws: Range (Touch))

AP: Emotion Control 10 (Extras: Area (Burst), Contagious; Feats: Progression 4 (Area); Flaws: Limited to Hope, Sense Dependent (Visual), Range (Touch [-2]) [9PP]
linked to Healing 5 (Extras: Area (Burst), Selective Attack, Action (Standard); Feats: Stabilize, Progression 4 (Area); Flaws: Limited to Others, Sense Dependent (Visual)) [20+9=29/30PP]

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

Attack

Range

Save

Effect

Unarmed

Touch

DC22/17 TGH

Damage + Grab

Dazzle

Touch Area

DC20 Will

Visual Dazzle (Will Save)

Emotion Control

Touch Area

DC20 Will

Contagious Hope (Counter Fear)

Totals: Abilities (38) + Combat (36) + Saving Throws (11) + Skills (12) + Feats (10) + Powers (72) - Drawbacks (0) =180/180 Power Points

• 2 weeks later...

Early WIP for Vagrant, Bedlamite

Character Name: Vagrant
Power Level: 8/10 (150/150PP)
Trade-Offs: +3 Defense / -3 Toughness
In Brief: Immortal makes his way through history, somehow screwing up at every step along the way.  

Residence: Rohrbach St., Downtown Bedlam City, Wisconsin
Base of Operations: Rohrbach St., Downtown Bedlam City, Wisconsin
Catchphrase:

Alternate Identity: Jean-Pierre Baptiste (Born), Jean-Martin Durant, Johann Franzmann, Ioann Kruzhov, James Mallard, John Baptist, Ian French (current), various others
Identity: Secret
Birthplace: Le Marais, Paris, France
Occupation: Carpenter, Soldier, Criminal, Cook, Bartender (current), Beggar, many more.
Affiliations:
Family: All long dead, potentially some descendants of various generations

Description:
Apparent Age: Mid-50s
Ethnicity: White
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 82 kg
Eyes: Blue

Abilities: 10 + 8 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 4 = 40PP
Strength: 20 (+5)
Dexterity: 18 (+4)
Constitution: 20 (+5)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)

Combat: 16 + 10 = 26PP
Initiative: +4
Attack: +8 Melee, +8 Ranged
Grapple: +13
Defense: +11 (+5 Base, +6 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -2

Saving Throws: 3 + 4 + 3 = 10PP
Toughness: +5 (5 Con, +0)
Fortitude: +8 (+5 Con, +3)
Reflex: +8 (+4 Dex, +4)
Will: +7 (+4 Wis, +3)

Skills: 208R = 52PP

Acrobatics 6 (+10)
Bluff 10 (+12)
Climb 5 (+10) SM
Craft (Structural) 6 (+8)
Diplomacy 6 (+8)
Disable Device 10 (+12)
Disguise 8 (+10)
Drive 5 (+9) SM
Escape Artist 10 (+14)
Gather Information 10 (+12)
Handle Animal 4 (+6)
Intimidate 13 (+15)
Investigate 10 (+12)
Knowledge (History) 2 (+4)
Knowledge (Theology and Philosophy) 5 (+7)
Knowledge (Tactics) 6 (+8)
Knowledge (Civics) 2 (+4)
Language 8 (French [Native], German, English, Vietnamese, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish)
Medicine 5 (+9) SM
Notice 14 (+18)
Ride 4 (+8)
Search 6 (+8)
Sense Motive 14 (+18)
Sleight of Hand 12 (+16)
Stealth 10 (+14)
Survival 10 (+14) SM
Swim 5 (+10)

Feats: 15PP
Benefit (Off-the-Grid)
Dodge Focus 6
Endurance
Improvised Tools
Leadership
Precise Shot
Second Chance (Toughness vs. Unarmed Damage)
Skill Mastery 1 (Climb, Drive, Medicine, Survival)
Track
Well-Informed

Powers: 1 + 1 + 5 = 7PP

Immunity 1 (Aging) [1PP]
Regeneration 1 (Resurrection 1 [1 Week], Nullified by Divine) [1PP]

Damage 3 (Feats: Mighty, Precise) [5PP]

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

ATTACK              RANGE      SAVE                           EFFECT

Totals: Abilities (40) + Combat (26) + Saving Throws (10) + Skills (52) + Feats (15) + Powers (7) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150  Power Points