Gods of Tomorrow OOC

shazam

What a swell idea! (Now that he's been called out, Captain Wonder will _have_ to do it...and yes, this gets you out of that readied action. ;) ) I propose we both get a hero point for doing something so awesome. If you agree, I shall post my response and action forthwith! If not, well, I still will, it'll just be a different action.

There be fighting afoot! I'll leave it up to you to determine how much knockback they both take, since I don't know Malice's knockback score. I'm sure it's whatever is dramatically appropiate. ;) Wonder automatically passes his Toughness save, since +8 damage is below his Impervious.

Quick question,

Don't you need to make a Concentration check when you take damage while using a power as a full-round action?

If not, let me know and I'll post the results of my counter-action. (Which is, unfortunately for me, preserved for posterity on Invisible Castle.)

I thought we were doing the actions simultaneously, and resolving them at the same time. And my attack is a full round action, and yours is a full round action, then they should go off at the same time, right? But as for the Concentration check, I... don't know. Let me check. Might need a ref's ruling.

Actually, you know what?

I dropped the ball on this one; I thought Invisible Castle would save the results of my lousy roll while I was off on the holiday weekend, but it didn't. I'd feel pretty dishonest if I re-rolled, since I did so poorly last time. Soooo, I'll post a resolution that gives Malice the result he deserves without fighting over who rolled how.