On the Eve of All Saints Day (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve talked to Lilac, and she is amiable to stretching this out just a few (~3) more rounds of posting. It is best for both of you, so you can get the extra PP from this campaign (once we hit the 2 week mark).

I’ll update this thread when I get back from dinner tonight.

I’ve talked to Lilac, and she is amiable to stretching this out just a few (~3) more rounds of posting. It is best for both of you, so you can get the extra PP from this campaign (once we hit the 2 week mark).

Quick query. Jayden's infravision doesn't see anything odd about the werewolves at any point and his radio sense didn't pick up any transmissions or anything. Correct? I know you said they were giving off heat with the glowing, but I just had to confirm the other two parts.

I did not say they were giving off any extra heat with the glowing . . . though that may be the odd thing you are looking for. Just a glow, no extra heat. And no radio transmissions that you can detect.

Quick query. Jayden's infravision doesn't see anything odd about the werewolves at any point and his radio sense didn't pick up any transmissions or anything. Correct? I know you said they were giving off heat with the glowing, but I just had to confirm the other two parts.

I did not say they were giving off any extra heat with the glowing . . . though that may be the odd thing you are looking for. Just a glow, no extra heat. And no radio transmissions that you can detect.