Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

On the Eve of All Saints Day (OOC)

Recommended Posts

This is the OOC thread for the short scenario, "On the Eve of All Saints Day." It takes place just a few blocks from the events of Trick-or-Treat! in the Theatre District. This story starts before the commotion of Trick-or-Treat! but will catch up to it quickly.

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

(Click the picture to see the full, enlarged map of Freedom City.)

_________________________

GM Notes:

Celestia: - Bruised + Injured, HP = 0

Byzantine: - HP = 0, Fatigued.

Share this post


Link to post

This is the OOC thread for the short scenario, "On the Eve of All Saints Day." It takes place just a few blocks from the events of Trick-or-Treat! in the Theatre District. This story starts before the commotion of Trick-or-Treat! but will catch up to it quickly.

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

(Click the picture to see the full, enlarged map of Freedom City.)

_________________________

GM Notes:

Celestia: - Bruised + Injured, HP = 0

Byzantine: - HP = 0, Fatigued.

Share this post


Link to post

This is the OOC thread for the short scenario, "On the Eve of All Saints Day." It takes place just a few blocks from the events of Trick-or-Treat! in the Theatre District. This story starts before the commotion of Trick-or-Treat! but will catch up to it quickly.

The Theater District:

FreedomCityMap.png

(Click the picture to see the full, enlarged map of Freedom City.)

_________________________

GM Notes:

Celestia: - Bruised + Injured, HP = 0

Byzantine: - HP = 0, Fatigued.

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative Order:

-The heroes

-The werewolves

-The NPCs

They aren't on the map, but there are dozens of NPCs scattering about on the street. One NPC is currently flying through the air about to meet a horrible death by smashing into the street.

Go ahead and make your own attack rolls. Use your hero name as your Invisible Castle character name, prefixed by [EoAS]. The DC to hit the werewolves 19.

Reference Map:

block3.jpg

(Click to see full-sized image.))

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative Order:

-The heroes

-The werewolves

-The NPCs

They aren't on the map, but there are dozens of NPCs scattering about on the street. One NPC is currently flying through the air about to meet a horrible death by smashing into the street.

Go ahead and make your own attack rolls. Use your hero name as your Invisible Castle character name, prefixed by [EoAS]. The DC to hit the werewolves 19.

Reference Map:

block3.jpg

(Click to see full-sized image.))

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative Order:

-The heroes

-The werewolves

-The NPCs

They aren't on the map, but there are dozens of NPCs scattering about on the street. One NPC is currently flying through the air about to meet a horrible death by smashing into the street.

Go ahead and make your own attack rolls. Use your hero name as your Invisible Castle character name, prefixed by [EoAS]. The DC to hit the werewolves 19.

Reference Map:

block3.jpg

(Click to see full-sized image.))

Share this post


Link to post

Celestia is summoning the sword and moving 3 squares to the right toward the werewolf, but sadly she missed her attack.

Share this post


Link to post

Celestia is summoning the sword and moving 3 squares to the right toward the werewolf, but sadly she missed her attack.

Share this post


Link to post

Celestia is summoning the sword and moving 3 squares to the right toward the werewolf, but sadly she missed her attack.

Share this post


Link to post

The werewolves are using combined attacks (two on one).

-One of the wolves hit Byzantine. Make a toughness save vs DC 26 (+11 Mighty Strike).

-One of the wolves hit Celestia, but it was a critical. Make a toughness save vs. DC 31. :|

Once you've made your toughness saves go ahead and include the results in your next post. For the purposes of knockback (if any), you can pick which wolf it was that actually hit you.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×