Writer's Corner

While I am not quite the same level of writer as Dr. Archeville, I do have something of which I'm proud and would like to share with you. The latest Mutants and Masterminds book, the Wild Cards Campaign Setting, is the first M&M book where I am listed as a playtester and proofreader. I'm not a designer, but as I'm sure any writer could tell you, a good proofreader helps out any book or story a great deal.

The correct spelling of my last name is "Auwaerter", by the way, in case you were wondering. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I do some fanfiction..im currently working on a harry potter/dresden files crossover featuring the

Denarians (original 30 fallen angels)..and oddly enough, they're working on both Tom and Dumbledores sides.

Saddly my computer is'int very good so I do all my writing and drawing via pen/pencil and paper.

• 10 months later...

I am a writer. I've published a couple poems, but nothing big as of yet. Mostly I've written short stories, but am currently working on a novel called Kansas Grass. More drama then anything else, no super elements in it. If you're interested, you can check out some of my work here. Let me know what ya think if ya got the time.

E

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently writing Grimalkin #1; I hope to have the first draft done by the end of September, and will link it here somehow. My plan is have at least the first three issues written to shop around at the new Chicago comic convention in April.

The tone will be a bit darker than her stories here, though hopefully not too dark; I like to think of it as 'bubblegum noir' :D

Who's distributing it, and do you know how easy it'll be to get in the UK?

Whoa there, my faithful Scottish companion! I hain't even finished writin' the first issue yet, though it is coming along nicely (at last!). I have concept art on several of the main characters (one of which is being designed as we speak - go Capacitor go!) and I hope to bring that plus my three first written issues to Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo next April to shop it around. I will say in your case Ecal, if it's picked up by someone without UK distribution I will personally mail you a copy each month, unless you don't like it, in which case to heck with you! :P

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...