[OOC] Fantastic Bloggers and Where to Find Them

olopi

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so before I post, where do you want to go from here, from an OOC standpoint?  Do you have more planned to the story, or are we trying to wrap it up?

If you aren't moving toward the conclusion, Leviathan would very much prefer to question Solemn before handing him over to the police, to find out what the hacker knows about Bonfire and himself.  He'd also like to confiscate Solemn's gear, mostly to try to figure out where it came from, but also because that armor and the gun seem like badass trophies.  :D  We could split them, if you like, with Bonfire taking one and Leviathan getting the other; I'd love to start a collection of confiscated souvenirs in his new underwater base (which of course isn't even a concept yet at the time of this game, but still).  And we've got that friendly hacker still hiding back in the hotel room; someone should probably go grab her before the cops swarm over the place.

I can see this plot continuing on, if you're interested.  Whoever supplied Solemn with his tech, or possibly if any other members of his old crew are still active, or if he himself is just a potential reoccurring enemy--whatever you have in mind.  I like Solemn as a villain, and he's got me thinking about some possibilities.  I don't want to hijack your story, but if you haven't already got plans of your own, then he might tie into some things I'm considering. 

I need to PM you about another potential game anyway, so I can detail it when I write up that message. 

I think we're starting to move into the wrap-up now, yeah.

I think quesitoning Solemn would totally be an option, chances are the police still is some time away, so the two could easily get to a place where they'd have some time to talk.

As for the gear: Feel free to take it, the trophy chamber sounds like a great idea. Bonfire probably isn't too interested in it since he can't put it anywhere (and I don't have the PP to have him use it), so it's all Leviathan's.

As for the hacker: I've still got a few small plans there, so feel free to do that!

Well, if you ever change your mind and want Bonfire to experience life as a burning Iron Man, feel free to have him come down to the underwater base and grab that armor.  I gather that it feeds on heat somehow, which just sounds like a perfect match. 

Edit: on a more serious note, technically Leviathan doesn't have a Riverside lab anymore, but I assume that we're still using his old sheet, prior to recent edits.  If you'd rather interrogate Solemn somewhere else to avoid any confusion there, then I've left the option open in my IC post.  Otherwise, this'll be the lab's final IC appearance before the news posts where Leviathan clears it out.

I'm ready to move to the next scene whenever, although if you want to set that up, then please have Leviathan pull off Solemn's armor before reviving him (which I think should be pretty obvious, but still), and blindfold him (mandatory if he's going to Leviathan's old lab, and still probably practical even if we're elsewhere).

Edited by Blarghy

Speaking of Sense Motive, feel free to roll mine for me secretly, if you aren't already planning to.  It's more fun that way; I like to think that I wouldn't use OOC knowledge to influence Leviathan, but it's still fairer if I don't suspect that Solemn slipped a lie past Leviathan.

Also, I assume that he didn't find any convenient forms of ID when he took Solemn's armor?  No driver's license or any other useful personal items that might point to Solemn's real identity?

• 2 weeks later...

Basically, Leviathan's trying some very unheroic blackmail here.  Or, if you want to be charitable, offering a deal: silence for silence. 

Do you want a social roll for that?  Diplomacy or Intimidate again?  Or will you prefer to just go by what you think Solemn should do? 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, where to now?

Just gonna walk into the closest police station, or should Bonfire call the police while Leviathan slips into the shadows, or, or, or?

Do you have any idea of where you'd like to take them handing him over?

Yeah, I think it's probably best for Bonfire to make the call and turn Solemn in himself.  He's the PR rep now, after all.  :P  Leviathan can always stick around at a distance just in case of trouble, until Solemn is officially in custody, if you want.

Sounds good to me.  Leviathan will do a thorough check of Solemn's gear (which definitely doesn't mean that you can't have it still contain a tracking device or something, if you want to play out an assault on his underwater base), but I don't see much reason to write that out in detail. 

Mostly, I'm ready for the sequel!  :D

No rush.  If you want, we can bounce some ideas around via PMs, or I'm happy just seeing what you come up with. 

Also, do you want to add this to your Recently Completed thread?  I thought it was a good idea on your part, and it's kind of a shame that more people aren't using it.