When The City Sleeps [OOC]

Finally, the plan has come together. Thanks for your patience. Pat yourself on the back and make yourself a sandwich.

I envisioned this thread as means to organize roles, choose a name, and get to know each other. Where it goes from there is up to you guys. I think this type of planning could partially occur OOC to compare stats and what-not.

The IC thread is in the works.

Warmonger, I would point out, that despite the picture for Velocity, she does not appear to be a blonde in costume. She does wear a mask (with goggles), and as part of that she has a brunette wig that comes out of the mask in a ponytail. :)

Ahh of course I will corrrect that. I assume though that the mask doesn't impede her attractive feat though.

Also since I know your char is somethign of a detective

DC10 Gather Info check Reveals that Sen is a new hero in Freedom City from Japan.

DC 15 To know that Sen has been fighting against cultist cells in the city and his cheif concern is the eradication of demonic incursions.

DC 25 gather info or DC10 Knowledge: Arcane To know that Sen is a member of the RyoshiKage a mystical clan of demon hunters in Japan.

No, I doubt the mask would impead that feat at all (and in any event, the skin tight suit would at the very least help accent other attractive physical traits ;))

I wouldn't say its because she's a detective, more well read (as she can get a lot done in a short amount of time when it comes to reading :))

I'll make a check to see what she knows. She should be a pretty recognizable heroine, she has been in papers and on the news a fair bit as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! That was not planned, but once I knew how Grim was going to react to Velocity's statements, I chose her words very carefully. This is the ugly face of prejudice, folks; I hope it's not a problem for anyone OOC, but Grim has major issues with people she thinks have lots of money. Feel free to have at it IC, though ;)

Hub's AP for his main power:

Emotion Control 7 (Extra: Area; Flaw: Limited (Calm Only); PF: Subtle)

Super-Senses (as in the Fatigue AP)

Yeah, I know he doesn't actually use it, but he was about to. I'll spend my hero point from Luck to negate the fatigue.

Sorry; I wasn't clear enough. Hub spends the (free) action to get the AP, but does not use it. It's more of a flavor issue - he realizes that he could manipulate other people's emotions with his powers, and he makes the decision not to do so because he views it as immoral. There's no need to roll any saves because he didn't actually try to calm anyone.

Sorry; I wasn't clear enough. Hub spends the (free) action to get the AP, but does not use it. It's more of a flavor issue - he realizes that he could manipulate other people's emotions with his powers, and he makes the decision not to do so because he views it as immoral. There's no need to roll any saves because he didn't actually try to calm anyone.

Might want to edit that last post, SB ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm about to post here, but we do have a bit of a problem, as Warmonger said he wants to take a break and have his characters archived for a while. How should we handle Sen? Do we NPC him out of the room, or do we all look and see he's gone, like Batman leaving Commissioner Gordon's office? Maybe there can be a note saying "You know where to find me" or something?

That's a good question. I suppose Sen could disappear in the background and remain silent, in keeping with his stoic nature. Unless we enter combat in this game, which I'm not opposed to at all, he can either vanish before the fight or his actions can be hand-waved after each round.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...