Movies

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched another of the Bourne movies last night, and I only have two things to say:

1. Matt Damon just keeps getting cuter.

2. HOLD THE CAMERA STILL!

I practically had to take motion sickness pills . . . :shock:

1. Yes he does.

2. The third movie is slightly better in this respect. Unfortunately, the "shaky cam" seems to be that director's calling card.

I just watched another of the Bourne movies last night, and I only have two things to say:

1. Yes he does.

2. The third movie is slightly better in this respect. Unfortunately, the "shaky cam" seems to be that director's calling card.

1. Yes he does.

As we were watching the movie, my brother, a connoisseur of cinematic combat, said, "The steadiness of the camera is directly proportional to the quality of the fight choreography."

Of course, I don't think he's ever approved of the fight choreography of any movie made outside of Hong Kong.

As we were watching the movie, my brother, a connoisseur of cinematic combat, said, "The steadiness of the camera is directly proportional to the quality of the fight choreography."

Of course, I don't think he's ever approved of the fight choreography of any movie made outside of Hong Kong.

• 1 month later...

This afternoon I watched the Disney cartoon Tarzan with a three year old. We loved it, though *one* of us (I won't say which one) was a little scared when the tiger attacked. :o

The music is so great. I give it an A. I would have given it an A+, but I thought the voice of Terk (Tarzan's gorilla cousin) was pretty annoying.

Minnie Driver has the greatest voice . . . ever!

This afternoon I watched the Disney cartoon Tarzan with a three year old. We loved it, though *one* of us (I won't say which one) was a little scared when the tiger attacked. :o

The music is so great. I give it an A. I would have given it an A+, but I thought the voice of Terk (Tarzan's gorilla cousin) was pretty annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Blame Rosie O'Donnell, and thank Phil Collins. :)

Blame Rosie O'Donnell, and thank Phil Collins. :)