Movies

I'm not a big action move fan, but we just watched Live Free or Die Hard. That was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I really enjoyed it. It was excessively silly, but it was still a lot of fun.

"I recognize that tone. I'm just not used to hearing it from someone with hair."

Classic stuff.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big action move fan, but we just watched Live Free or Die Hard. That was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I really enjoyed it. It was excessively silly, but it was still a lot of fun.

"I recognize that tone. I'm just not used to hearing it from someone with hair."

Classic stuff.

Classic stuff.

I haven't seen that one, but I'll have to catch it one of these days. Good old Bruce Willis - how can you go wrong?

Also, I'm sure most of you have seen this already, but I thought I'd put it here anyways:

WaIR9dAZRR0

Now, in my opinion, that looks awesome!

Classic stuff.

I haven't seen that one, but I'll have to catch it one of these days. Good old Bruce Willis - how can you go wrong?

Also, I'm sure most of you have seen this already, but I thought I'd put it here anyways:

WaIR9dAZRR0

Classic stuff.

WaIR9dAZRR0

On a slightly less action movie bent:

Charlie Wilson's War- The BEST movie i have seen all year. And I see almost every movie that comes out. I average 6 a week. I know that makes me sound sad, but I'm a film student. And well...It's like a job for me. Sometimes a painful one.

Juno- Painfully smart dialog. Worth a repeat viewing. And a soundtrack featuring Mouldy Peaches.If you are into that sort of music. =) Jason Bateman and Allison Janney are wonderful supporting characters.

Go see them both, you'll thank me later.

Charlie Wilson's War- The BEST movie i have seen all year. And I see almost every movie that comes out. I average 6 a week. I know that makes me sound sad, but I'm a film student. And well...It's like a job for me. Sometimes a painful one.

Juno- Painfully smart dialog. Worth a repeat viewing. And a soundtrack featuring Mouldy Peaches.If you are into that sort of music. =) Jason Bateman and Allison Janney are wonderful supporting characters.