trollthumper

Orphans of Yesterday [OOC]

Ruby rolls to intimidate Velak and Javeen. She really thinks this whole time travel "we are your descendants" thing is malarkey! Malarkey I say! :argh:

Result: 23

All right, here's our order:

Singularity: 33, Unharmed, 0 HP

Ruby Voxx: 15, Unharmed, 2 HP

Roulette: 14, Unharmed, 4 HP

Cavalier: 12, Unharmed, 3 HP

Titan: 9, Unharmed, 0 HP

Bliss: 6, Unharmed, 3 HP

Sea Devil: 6, Unharmed, 1 HP

Singularity is up first. 

Singularity will make a Charging Power Attack in order to cover the distance and still use her fast acrobatic bluff. Her Acrobatics check is 26 with skill mastery. 

Her roll is terrible, it is a 13. Of course, this thing is probably not too hard to hit, so maybe? If that misses, I'm going to beg an HP from Jessie's hero mentor. If she does hit, it's a DC 30 toughness check. 

The thing is deceptively swift for its size, as if it is casting a larger image than it may be. What would Singularity like to do with that HP? 

Sadly, that also misses.

Singularity: 33, Unharmed, 0 HP

Ruby Voxx: 15, Unharmed, 2 HP

Roulette: 14, Unharmed, 4 HP

Cavalier: 12, Unharmed, 3 HP

Titan: 9, Unharmed, 0 HP

Bliss: 6, Unharmed, 3 HP

Sea Devil: 6, Unharmed, 0 HP

Ruby Voxx is up next.

Roulette is going to take a Full-Round Action to Aim.

Then we are on to Cavalier. Cavalier takes to the skies and fires on the Titan with his Blast w/ Autofire. Or not. 17 isn't good enough.

The Titan acts. It stands absolutely still, locks its eyes onto Singularity, and just draws in its silent breath. Paralyze, resisted with DC23 Will. 

Bliss is up next. 

Bliss's attack misses. After talking it out with others, I'm going to wrap combat because, between hectic real life events and the erratic flow of this battle, the thread has slowed when it doesn't need to. Fortunately, temporal paradox always allows for a GTFO. However, I will allow one action from Sea Devil to wrap the round.