[OOC] Kick Off!: Dark Horse

olopi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so, Daze should be gone. 3 HP left. 

Standard Action: Rearrange Gadget. Now creating Holographic Raven Swarm: Fear 10 (Flaw: Limited [One Emotion]: Fear) 10PP, DC 20 Will Save.

Move Action: Grapnel up next to Weaver.

Extra Effort: Standard Action: Melee Attack: Power Attack for +2 Damage -2 Attack: 12. Forget that, HP Reroll: 17, which becomes 27 thanks to the reroll. 

So a DC 20 Will Save vs Emotion Control Fear, and DC 25 Toughness Save vs Damage. 

1d20 + 7 = 11

Fear goes through and happens! By 5 or more, so she'll  run!

Now, for the damage, with erh being shaken too:

1d20 + 5 = 21

So, she's just bruised.

18 - The Copper Weaver | Bruised 1, Shaken

17 - Ouroboros | 0HP | Unharmed, !!Extra-Efforted!!

12 - Thief! | Bruised 1, Staggered

9 - Nevermore | 3HP | Extra-Efforted (I assume you'll pay it off?)

Now, as for the Weaver's actions:

She'll grapple away, land, and shoot her Gauntlet (some sort of grappling hook too?) at an object, pulling it towards her hand.

I'll get the post up, afterwards it'll be

Ouroboros' Turn

Edited by olopi

Might want to check in with a Ref not in the thread but I think fail by 5 means run and not take other actions not directly related to fleeing.  (Like you can open a door to get away or activate a flight suit or something but not like take a hostage or grab something)

Just in case we'll back Nevermores play.

Free:  Maintain create object

Move:  Bluff to make eye contact: 1d20+10=24

Standard: Emotion Control Fear DC 20

hit up AA and giz in chat and the consensus was generally the running away should take precedence but if them escaping with the mcguffin is what the story calls for go for it.  So up to you how to roll with it and HP are always a good way around touchy calls to keep the story going as needed.

HP sounds like a good way to handle it, yeah.

So, both of you get a HP!

Now, for various rolls and actions:

1d20 + 7 = 23 (Just realized, she's Shaken, so it's just 21)

Well, she's okay with that.

Now, for the other Thief:

He's also gonna reconfigure his Variable Power! (3 people in one round!)

And then, Nevermore's up again, let me just get an IC up first :P

18 - The Copper Weaver | Bruised 1, Shaken

17 - Ouroboros | 1HP | Unharmed, !!Extra-Efforted a Turn ago!!

12 - Thief! | Bruised 1, Staggered

9 - Nevermore | 3HP |

Edited by olopi

Okay, Weaver's gonna use an action to move into a position where Nevermore's bdoy is essentially shielding her from any direct attacks by Ouroboros form his current position, let's say that's a DC 25 Acrobatics check. Because she's grappled I'll make it a full action.

1d20 + 14 = 25

Which she just makes!

So, IC, then it's Ouroboros!

Ok  Well switch to move object to grab the thing out of her hand then.

Free Action:  Switch Array to Mage hand

Standard action:  Disarm;  Attack Roll: 14  Greeeeaaaaat thanks Orokos I don't hate you at all.  So she's pinned, so that's no Dodge bonus and a -4 So I think that still hits unless she's at a +16 base defense, my attack has precise so it doesn't have the firing into melee/grapple penalties.  So opposed power vs. Strength check, 17  Yeeeaaaa you know what would be great, Occasional rolls over 10.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so.

Free Action: Maintain Grapple: 34.

Standard Action: Attempt to Disarm (since I'm in a grapple I'm assuming the Melee Attack part auto-succeeds?): 15.That's vs. her strength.

I'll wait on an IC post until we're sure whether she ends up just Bound/Helpless thanks to the 2nd Grapple Check (and thus drops the item and thus lets Ourborous yoink it), or if that Disarm check matters. 

5 hours ago, olopi said:

She can't beat that grapple, so there's that.

As for the disarm, Ouroboros already yoinked the thing using magic, what are you trying to disarm there?

Oh. Huh. I somehow read both of your IC posts as just saying that his grapnel or whatnot landed a hit but it was still in her hands. If she's totally disarmed already then just ignore that stuff, and she can save against my Unarmed and/or Martial Arts damage. 

Then again at this point I think she's Bound and Helpless....