The Alternative Revenue Job OOC

This is the OOC. Feel free to ask me quite literally anything about the thread, especially if it doesn't make sense. I've likely missed something.

As the proposal stated, Terrifica posted on Superhero Craigslist looking for some help. Got two, sent a message to Miracle Girl to lend a hand. No more, no less.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Is it acceptable for Casey to ask for Terrifica's help in creating a disguise? I'm mostly thinking a brunette wig and brown contacts, but she wouldn't mind looking a little older, too.

This is not essential, but just a thought; I'm actually considering adding some ranks of Disguise in her next edit, as I enjoy seeing her undercover.

Crow & Miracle Girl must Bluff Pine into thinking they’re new hires/employees. If one fails, the other can perform another check to cover for the one who failed. He is vulnerable to Attractive females.

As for the instruction of Bonfire:

Terrifica will make a KN (tech) check

Bombshell will make a Sleight of Hand check

For every 5 points of success, Bonfire gains a +1 temporary skill ranks, and is temporarily trained. I dunno why this isn't a feat already, but I like it and he'll need the help. Probably. If the dice hate him.

http://orokos.com/roll/434783 Terrifica rolls almost as well as she can. 18 for a 33 total. So for his interview, Bonfire will get a +6 to any KN (tech) checks. Though sadly his INT bonus is zero. All right, who's next?

Edited by EternalPhoenix