[IC] Dancing for Dino-s in the Park (intro)

Ra-endome

.....It is a warm August evening in Freedom City....
....After a warm day of trying to anticipate police-band calls, Redline notices that there have been about 9 purse-snatching calls to Liberty Park, about one per hour. So, he drives his bike to a lock-up near the City Reservoir, and wanders around ob foot with his helmet on, face-plate open. A few people look at him as if he is a bit strange. He notices a high police presence for about twenty minutes. He keeps on strolling, seemingly not paying attention to anyone or anything, About 12 minutes after the Officers have left the park, Redline sees a young human in a dark blue hoodie sprinting up the jogging path, carrying a bright pink purse.
.....'Sh^*, sh^*, sh^*!!' Redline thinks, running after the guy, trying to figure out a good place to shrink and get into his Battlesuit.

Just as Redline start up a small foothill on the path, there's loud roar!, and the guy in the dark blue hoodie comes running back to, and past!, Redline.
.....'F l i c k it!' Redline dives to the left off of the path, dropping the suit out of his pocket, Shrinking, and landing near the suit. He kneels down to touch it, and it flows onto him, but then he clutches at his head and he staggers around.

"What a wonderful day. I can almost forget about quantum foam disturbance in relative dimensional lensing" remarked Erasmus Bolt, hand in hand with his wife, Verity. 

"Stop showing off, you ass" she replied, happily. 

"Mmmm. Its the little things that flavour life" he answered, equally happily. 

The roar penetrated the air. 

"What a remarkably vexatious interruption. Doubly so, since I have left my splendid superhero costume at home. I always feel particularly dashing in it" he sighed, cracking his knuckles. 

"It certainly adds a certain something" laughed Verity. 

"Why yes! I'm glad you think so" answered Erasmus with a wink. 

"Well then, Ill just be Erasmus Bolt, instead of the Worlds most handsome superhero!" he finished, with a smirk, distorting space and time, and probably some other strange dimensions around him. His legs and arms lengthened, or perhaps the universe around his legs and arms shortened. It was quite a sight. 

Then, rising above the park, he strode towards what appeared to look very much like a dinosaur. 

• 2 weeks later...

In Game main scene 1

The huge, glowing dinosaur has roared and attacked some slow-moving people. Most of the other people have run in one direction or another. There is no blood on the ground - - those it attacked have fallen down, and it has turned its attention to chasing the slower-moving people who are running away.

In Game main scene 1

The huge, glowing dinosaur has roared and attacked some slow-moving people. Most of the other people have run in one direction or another. There is no blood on the ground - - those it attacked have fallen down, and it has turned its attention to chasing the slower-moving people who are running away.

...Redline will continue to stagger around and hold his head.

Nathaniel alexander was rather fascinated with what he was beholding from his hotel room, there on live TV and immense Sauropod that seemed to be glowing with radiant energy had appeared as if from nowhere and begun a seemingly random attack on its surroundings and the people unfortunate enough to linger that touch too close.

Clearly this creature had been modified and manufactured by someone, T-rex;s did not simply pop out of the ground...this would be an excelent oppertunity for him.

striding over to the suitcase upon his desk he wastes no time in flipping it open and releasing the chrysalis warsuit from its containment unit, readily placing his had into its metalic form and allowing it to climb across his skin, coating him entirely in its thin but durable mass and in an instant creating the outer pieces of his armour with the parasites matter generators he takes off at his full speed, moving at what was close to mach 10 with his tachyon enhanced body enroute to the scene of the disturbance..