Thrash the Crack House [OOC]

Nightrival is in position and I'm ready to jump into the fray.

I have no problem including ManBat. Although, pookaking, you should write an introduction so it doesn't seem like ManBat just appears out of nowhere without any context. We could have one more villain to balance out the odds, considering we just increased our firepower. :) That's up to everyone, of course.

It might be fun for the heroes to mistake ManBat as another Labyrinth agent. They experiment on animals and Reflexion, who I presume has some inside knowledge on them, might peg him as a villain, sparking a complication.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't use the dice roller while I'm at work, but I can ask a question. Would Grim be able to use her Insubstantial power at the same time as Blending? I'm fairly sure they're both Sustained duration, so I'm not sure how that works.

Would Grim be able to use her Insubstantial power at the same time as Blending? I'm fairly sure they're both Sustained duration, so I'm not sure how that works.

Yes, since they're separate powers/not in an Array, and because both require only a Free action to activate. (And you can take a number of Free actions in a round equal to your Dex or Int modifier +1, with a minimum of one.)

Yes, since they're separate powers/not in an Array, and because both require only a Free action to activate. (And you can take a number of Free actions in a round equal to your Dex or Int modifier +1, with a minimum of one.)

Actually, we don't use that rule of thumb here. You can take any number of free actions in a round, unless a referee feels that you would be unable to complete those actions in a single round.

Round 0

Players

Grimalkin -- Full Health -- 1 HP

ManBat -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Nightrival -- Full Health -- 3 HP

Reflexion -- Full Health -- 1 HP

Initiative Orders

29 -- Hispanic Woman

28 -- Nightrival

26 -- Asian Woman

22 -- Reflexion

21 -- Slick Willie

21 -- Heavy

20 -- "Twitchy Pete"

19 -- Druggies (6)

17 -- Grimalkin

15 -- Manbat

EDIT: I've just figured out what those Labyrinth people are doing there. It's deliciously horrific ;)

I have no access to the dice roller from work, so if you need to make any Stealth or Intimidate checks on my behalf, feel free to do so, Dr A.

I'd rather wait for you to do those two rolls yourself. Don't wanna take anything out of your hands ;)

By the way Archeville, even Reflexion don´t have ranks on medical or investigation, he have jack-of-all-trades and eidetic memory feats as powers. So in other word he can little about it but not as true skilled person.

Ah, thanks for that. I'll make sure to make a comment in my next post re: something he remembers from tv that applies here ;)

In fact, go ahead and make his untrained Investigation and Medicine checks (eidetic memory bonus does not apply here, since these are more applied knowledge than true memory recollection things).