Operation Catscratch (OOC)

Heritage

Knowledge: Streetwise

DC 10: Grimalkin was an active vigilante in the West End and the Fens. She was part of the Interceptors.

DC 15: She's extremely stealthy, very athletic and uses vicious claws in hand-to-hand combat. She hadn't been seen on the street since 2011, but recently returned in 2014.

Nullify 12 (Summon, Super-Movement [Dimensional Travel], and Teleport Effects of Any Descriptor,Extras: Action 3 [Reaction], Area [General, Burst], Duration 3 [Continuous], Selective, Flaws: Range [Touch], Feats: Progression [Area] 1 [10ft/rank = 120ft radius]) [109PP] 

That seems inclusive! Of course, it's selective, so she determines who does and doesn't use thosr powers in her building.

Edited by Heritage

I just noticed the obvious, stupid joke on the side of that van picture; obviously it doesn't say 'CIA' on the side of your van!

So, the team is parked across the street from Silberman's Books; if you would choose a different time, I can change it from a little after noon. The Handyman can be wearing whatever you want.

Edit: for the purposes of story, I will allow Ramirez to have successfully placed bugs in a few places in the store earlier, but not in her apartment upstairs.

Edited by Heritage