In need of a GM?

Then you're in luck! Because I'd like to help you with that. Post your ideas below. Mine will remain in this post. PL range is basically 10ish.

Ideas

Edge Of The World (hunt for ancient lost metahuman civilization in frozen mountain range)

IC / OOC

Doctor Deoxy

Phantasmal

Mammoth

Voin Z

The Alternative Revenue Job (heist thread; steal McGuffin before bad guy team does)

IC / OOC

Terrifica-Mastermind

The Handyman-Thief

Bonfire-Grifter

Miracle Girl-Hitter

Hacker

Many Unhappy Returns (returning a library book...to a powerful magician...and it was stolen in the first place)

Edited by EternalPhoenix

I'd be intrested in anything i could fit doctor deoxy in, he'd be on the hunt for genetic anomalies to study, both metahuman and mutant median life, probably better suited to the archeological idea; though if not that  maybe something jurassic parkj-ish where one of his experiments gets free and needs to be reaptured before it starts to wreck havoc

Edited by Exaccus

All right, been a few days. So! Handyman is in for the heist (which will be stealing a McGuffin before a villain can, hopefully), and Terrifica will be playing the Mastermind role, while Handyman is filling the Thief slot. Still looking for a Grifter, Hitter, and Hacker. If pressed, Terrifica can fill the Hacker role also. A Grifter would be someone with high overall skill bonuses in the social skills. A Hitter would be presumably someone with Attack traded for Damage and Defense traded for Toughness. A Hacker would be someone with a high Computers skill bonus and Datalink. Though, with that said, it might be more fun if Terrifica can't get what she's looking for. Superhero Craigslist...isn't the most helpful of places, unfortunately.

Doctor Deoxy is in for the archaeological thing, which is a straight up quest through high mountains in a remote corner of the world, with storms and bitter cold. And of course there's an opposition force. The goal is to find out what happened to a lost civilization of pre-medieval metahumans no one but the Superhero Craigslist poster believes in. Terrifica can be in this one, just to fill out the roster, but I'd rather not. The only requirement here is a desire for cold hard cash or simply curiosity. The poster is crazy rich, so don't worry about transportation.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

If you want to go ahead with the Heist thing and don't find others (C'mon people, there's enough of you that don't have threads right now :P ), Bonfire might work as Grifter/Hitter/Utility Item.

He has fairly good social skills, can turn himself (mostly) invisble, and is a living bar of thermite when it comes to getting  through walls.

But, as mentioned above, if others would rather take the thread, they've got the priority! I've got a few threads up already after all.

If the archeological dig is current, i.e. sometime over the summer, I'd like to think out of the box and offer up Miracle Girl. She's naturally curious, interested in science, and brings a lot to the table!

Of course, the money she earns will go towards her college fund :D

A thousand blessings on you for offering, but I'd rather have her for The Alternative Revenue Job in the Hitter role. It's something Terrifica would do. Edge Of The World is meant to have a "surviving climbing high mountains in the bitter cold" feel, at least in the entry phase. Someone who can both fly and laugh off the cold kind of puts a damper on that. Though, with that said, you're entirely welcome to tell how wrong I am.

Hey all.  Edge of the World sounds like it might be interesting, but then again Mammoth has a number of similar advantages to MG, re:  Immunities to environments and mobility.  What's with the Alternative Revenue?

Excuse this edit, but I mean - would there be a place for a big dumb hairy guy there?

Edited by Deel
5 minutes ago, Deel said:

Hey all.  Edge of the World sounds like it might be interesting, but then again Mammoth has a number of similar advantages to MG, re:  Immunities to environments and mobility.  What's with the Alternative Revenue?

It's a heist thread, though with Miracle Girl stepping into the Hitter role the only role left is Hacker. Mammoth is not one of those. The advantages are similar but not the same, and I think a Sasquatch fits the theme of the mission a heck of a lot more than a Paragon. A spot is yours if you want it.

3 minutes ago, Tiff said:

You know if the first involved a missing arrifact I could maybe dust down Blodewedd for the journey.

Welp, it's an entire civilization. Got to be a few artifacts kicking around from the old days. Might want to tag along just be sure?