A Hot Time in the Old Town [OOC]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Fire Vampire does not actually have Uncanny Dodge, so that's going to hit. And it rolls... poorly. 

Sea Devil: 22, Unharmed, 1 HP

Temperance: 11, Unharmed, 3 HP

Fire Vampire: 3, Unharmed, Dazed (Sea Devil's Action), Staggered, 0 HP

Temperance responds by spending an HP to give her Blast w/ Autofire the Variable Descriptor function and shift it to [Ice/Water], effectively turning the attack into a gigantic multiprong watercutter. That's a 22, and as the lack of Dodge Bonus still applies, that's effectively a DC28 TOU save for the blob. Which it makes.

We're not having the Fire Vampire act this round... though, thanks to that Aura, it is burning its way through the floor if it stays still, which means it could burn through to the basement. Sea Devil is up next, and I'll allow her to make another Knowledge (theology) roll. 

And the Fire Vampire is Bound.

Fire Vampire: 3, Unharmed, Bound, Staggered, 0 HP

Temperance makes another attack with her Blast w/ Autofire. A 26 will do, especially when the target has an effective Defense DC of 5. So, that will be DC29 TOU save, which results in it getting Bruised and Dazed.

Fire Vampire: 3, Bruised x1, Dazed (Temperance's Action), Bound, Staggered, 0 HP

The Fire Vampire stays there and continues to burn. However, the Fire Vampire does have a Damage Aura 5, so let's roll against said Snare... which holds up.

Sea Devil is up next. 

Okay, I assume my current HP is in regards to Aquaria's religion being triggered here as a Complication?

Aquaria: 

Toughness DC vs 20

http://orokos.com/roll/433005 = 15, with the fatigue penalty

Well, the dice are not with me at all here. 

Let's spend that last HP to reroll that so Aquaria avoids injury. 

Is the Fire Vampire vulnerable to being coup de'graced? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...