Lights, Camera, Action! (OOC)

The hand-off is still scheduled for the following day, though presumably today has nearly drawn to a close, what with everything that's happened. Reviewing those films took some time, you'll remember, even at double-speed.

To scan Freedom City for possible locations of the Fanatic's lair would take -- I'm going to ballpark it here, if you'll forgive me -- no more than four hours to comb through major city-centers of Downtown, North, South, and West.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@Heritage

Spoiler

Miracle Girl's incredible senses allow her to peer down through the roof, attic, and ceiling of the house and spy on the two women inside the kitchen. From her vantage point Casey can see that they are both blonde, with their hair done up in artfully retro styles. The older of the two is puttering about at the cabinets, removing ingredients for a meal, while the younger is seated at the table pouring over a textbook. Of the Fanatic there is no sign, although Miracle Girl can surmise that he might be somewhere within the imposingly lead-lined compound branching off from the property's basement. Said compound conforms to the shape of the model Punchline had showed the group earlier, with some minor revisions likely having been made following his entrapment in the film. There is no visual sign of Gabby Brown or her mother, just those two blonde strangers in the kitchen.

Edited by Sophistemon

Huh, I do get to decide, don't I?  I thought that it began on Round 1 of the encounter, but apparently it's more flexible.  That's good to know.

I'll probably wait until we breach the bunker under the house and (hopefully) have the Fanatic in sight, if that's alright (assuming that I'm right and the people in the kitchen are merely decorative distractions).  Punchline's idea isn't half bad, either; letting him tie up any problems there while we hurry after the villain could work.  Does everyone else agree?  Should we hash it out IC a little more, or just get down to business?

• 2 weeks later...