Lights, Camera, Action! (OOC)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that sounds cool; I didn't know it was an option.  What do you need from Adept, then, do you think?  Just a basic description of the problem ("This wire's cut,") and then for him to get out of her way?  Or should I try to assist with a (rather low bonus) Knowledge (Technology) roll?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, just to clarify, we're looking for multiple fictional characters, right?  Three movies were threatened, but do we only have confirmation of one actual missing character, the barbarian guy?  Or was he just the only example we directly saw from the Fanatic's ransom video back at the beginning?

Either way, I assume that there aren't any other cages or prisoners visible in this part of the bunker, right?  (Not that Adept can see any of it from his current position anyway).

Edited by Blarghy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Works for me!  Although if Soph wants to have them answer Warne's last question about whether or not they recognized the Fanatic from one of their movies, before MG flies off, then that'd be cool.  Or he can be cruel and whisk these ladies away to build more tension.  :P  Either way, I'm good to continue.