old Redline thread, please delete

Ra-endome

The battlesuit only costs 81 pp, not 85.  So your powers cost a total of 85.  That is good, because otherwise your total at the bottom would be 153.   As it stands, I count you at only 149 pp spent, so there is 1 point unspent.

Also, under your complications, the bit about him viewing Americans as deserving more respect than non-Americans (and the rich/successful Americans deserving the highest degree of respect) is not "Honor" but more a bias or even arguably a prejudice.

Lol! Is it just funny? Or is it ironic? "This equipment is of no real use,you'd only be at PL 3, if that.", "That equipment is combat-oriented, so you have to pay for it."
Okay, I paid for it.

Edited by Ra-endome

.So....if I want to write a vignette, after approval of course, in which the character interacts with a device that he does not own, do I list that somewhere? He doesn't gain any direct benefit from the device....

Edited by Ra-endome

Seems there was a miscommunication. You were referring to Supercape's Player Questionaire, which is not character-related, but account related.

That shouldn't be Redline's News, but a new line saying "Player Questionaire", and linking to the exact post of yours from the thread.

In this case, it would be this URL:

http://www.freedomplaybypost.com/topic/7137-player-questionnaire/?do=findComment&comment=243067

For an example look at my signature.

So....if I want to write a vignette, after approval of course, in which the character interacts with a device that he does not own, do I list that somewhere? He doesn't gain any direct benefit from the device....

Regarding your Toughness:

Protection 12 (Extras: Impervious 6) + Density 9 (Impervious Protection 4) - Shrinking 12 (-3 Toughness)

This adds up to 13 Toughness (Impervious 10). Make sure to  remove referrences to the Amulet from your Toughness Save, as you don't seem to have one.

Agreed and done. But now the "Start a Topic" button is not available in Character Bank/ Heroes. Gonna sign out and in....Nevermind, I figured it out. Good guidebook!

Edited by Ra-endome