Eve's giggle--a sound she thought made her sound too young--was cut short but the ball landing in her lap.  Still, she chuckled when Jesse grabbed the ball and she just waved a hand airily, "No harm, just surprised," she said brushing some sand off of her stomach.  The brief pause in her conversation with Becky did give the telepath a moment to smile and wave to Mali who finally arrived.

"Good to see you Mali," the white haired woman said.  "Make yourself comfortable, we have the beach to ourselves."

Green eyes watched things for a moment before turning back to the viewscreen with the gorgeous brunette.  "So, where were we again....?"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mali remembered the sparring sessions with Indira with a soft chuckle. Training against someone without human anatomy was tricky, but she was grateful for the opportunity. "It's weird, I spent my whole time at Claremont just wide eyed and confused at the people I saw. Now, it feels odd not hanging out with any aliens or ghosts or people with powers." She smiled and shrugged. "Guess I'd rather be the weird one in a different way." 

She glanced around at the rather eclectic group of people enjoying their fun in the sun. "Not too many days like this." she shook her head. "So, we've got marriages, engagements, hookups, new people, and probably a lot of other myriad craziness, huh."