Lateral Ascension (OOC)

Ari

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so, angrydurf, would you give me a Notice check, DC15? That will get Kanunu at least the general whereabouts of the people who've sunk. 

The degrees are:

5, a few

10, most,

15, all

After that, collecting all the people is a simple Swimming check, DC10, against both time and the river flow. This is assuming he's just getting them back to the surface, if you want Kimo to do more, roll with the appropriate power's rank as bonus.

Notice check is a 16

Just gonna get them to not at risk of drowning he hits a 16 on a 1 (19 if he adds his swimming power ranks)

Actually with the boat secured by Volcanic  I'll change up the array to his tidal surge power giving him a swim 7 and everyone within 20' or so swim 4 and gather them all up helping them stay afloat.

• 2 weeks later...

Volcanic, power check for Move Object is 20, as it does not have Precise. You could also stunt a version of the power with that feat, I guess.

Strength check to free the sailor is DC10, the most damage he can take will be a Bruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Angrydurf, as Calypso/Jane wait the water crontroller is called BROOKE. I honestly never saw that until now. God damn.

Anyway, Jane needs to make a DC20 power check to maintain control of her water powers, as she doesn't have Precise and has Damaging.

Kimo can split his attention between helping Jane and propelling the Ascension to shore, but will then need to make a DC15 Concentration check in exchange for cutting Jane's check to DC15 as well. 

Alderwitch, still need that DC10 Strength check to free the sailor.

And an HP awarded for taking the risk and helping the rookiee hero.

Calypso's roll: 22

They get the boat to shore with no problems! With the exception of the poor sailor Volcanic is helping, everyone is now safe on land.

"Finally..." Captain Wong can be heard to mutter.

• 2 weeks later...