What are you reading?

cosmicarus

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone read Fray? It's Whedon's slayer in the future epic. I really liked it. A nice self-contained story with some good changes.

I did. I thought it was excellent. Good characters, engaging story, terrific art work. I kinda saw one of the plot twists coming, but it was good none the less.

At current I'm rereading my collection of Redwall Novels. Good times.

Has anyone read Fray? It's Whedon's slayer in the future epic. I really liked it. A nice self-contained story with some good changes.

I did. I thought it was excellent. Good characters, engaging story, terrific art work. I kinda saw one of the plot twists coming, but it was good none the less.

Haven't read that one, Cyrith. I'll keep an eye out for it.

I picked up the first trade of 'Invincible' today. Read it on the train on the way home and seriously considered going back into the city to get the next one. I really enjoyed it. Nice, clean, simple and enjoyable.

I also picked up the first few trades of 'Y: The Last Man'. I've read the first as a lender, and I wanna keep going.

I picked up the first trade of 'Invincible' today. Read it on the train on the way home and seriously considered going back into the city to get the next one. I really enjoyed it. Nice, clean, simple and enjoyable.

I also picked up the first few trades of 'Y: The Last Man'. I've read the first as a lender, and I wanna keep going.

...i'm so glad that angsty little girl finally gets laid in the end. it dramatically improves her disposition. :twisted:

Wow. Well, I've never read it, but when I do I'll know that she... um... comes around? Er, there's really no way to say that without it being weird. I'm glad you're enjoying it though :D

...i'm so glad that angsty little girl finally gets laid in the end. it dramatically improves her disposition. :twisted:

Wow. Well, I've never read it, but when I do I'll know that she... um... comes around? Er, there's really no way to say that without it being weird. I'm glad you're enjoying it though :D