[OOC] Irradiated Intervention

olopi

The Horned Dragon similarily won't do anything, and Bonfire's just getting warmed up, so let's have him continue putting the heat on.

He's gonna do his full attack, with Autofire:

1d20 + 9 = 26

That's 8 over, so +4 Damage.

17 Damage in total, a DC32. Ouch.

1d20 + 12 = 15

On the off chance it matters, he's gonna re-roll that, giving Bonfire a HP

1d20 + 12 = 15, upgraded to 25

So, another Bruised and Dazed!

23 - Adept | 0 HP | Unharmed

21 - Upgrade | 1 HP | Bruised 2, Dazed

18 - Horned Dragon | Bruised 5, Dazed, Staggered

10 - Bonfire | 2 HP | Bruised 1

IC up in a second!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point in trying to grapple him while he's Dazed, so I'll just do more of the same.  Maybe at the regular DC, Adept's psychokinesis will actually work again.

Is Upgrade still Dazed for this round too, or only for last round?  I'm not sure, in light of the chart.

Wow.  Just...wow.

When you make those substantial edits to your sheet, do not forget to max out your Luck ranks.  Hell, maybe think of some way to justify Luck Control.  Stuff a leprechaun into the AMP's cockpit and fill any extra space with horseshoes and rabbit feet. 

.... Orokos just doesn't want you to get a hit in on this guy. Or anybody else for that matter.

Well, as much as it pains me, looks like Bonfire will have to take care of the Dragon :/

Dragon does nothing, as he's dazed.

Bonfire attacks again, with Autofire and all that jazz.

1d20 + 9 = 28

Well, we know where all the luck's going.

That's a whole 10 over, pushing the Damage by +5, up to 18.

1d20 + 10 = 24

Well, he's still standing. We're 7 turns in, and not much has changed!

23 - Adept | 0 HP | Unharmed

21 - Upgrade | 1 HP | Bruised 2,

18 - Horned Dragon | Bruised 7, Dazed, Staggered

10 - Bonfire | 2 HP | Bruised 1

IC's up in a bit, then it's back to Adept

That hits!

1d20 + 8 = 19

And continues ot Bruise him up.

Bonfire's gonna do another autofire attack. I have no idea how to flavour it, but something will hopefully work!

1d20 + 9 = 25

That's 7 over, so +3 Damage, meaning a DC 31

1d20 + 7 = 20

That's 11 below DC, so he's officially down!

Finally

And we're out of initiative, with the unconscious Dragon tumbling towards the floor! IC up in a second

Warne's Telekinesis is an Energy attack, and when I checked for Show of Force (given Bonfire's fire form and all), I believe that he can affect anything that isn't outright incorporeal, yeah?  Do you want any kind of rolls for him trying to do his part to stop the fire, or since it's a Perception attack, does it just kind of happen?

Okay:

Bonfire's still under investigation, however the Agency has also decided to investigate the claims raised by Bonfire, and is thus cooperating with him on the matter.

The fact Bonfire's been deputized temporarily is a secret however. AEGIS is simply investigating both sides of the story!

• 4 weeks later...

Overall, I think the goal is still first to stop the attacks on Bonfire (the Gas Man is only a symptom rather than the problem, yeah?), and beyond that, bring Neutron Industries to justice.  Figure out who exactly in the organization is responsible for its villainous practices and dig them out. 

With the interrogation, I wouldn't mind seeing Upgrade get a chance to be diplomatic.  He could be the carrot, with Adept in reserve as the stick, if a nice approach doesn't work.  I get the impression that the Gas Man may actually be a somewhat decent person, despite his roughness and bad press, so I'd rather not just stomp on him.  Even if mean old Adept feels differently. 

• 5 weeks later...