[OOC] Irradiated Intervention

olopi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should probably decide on our plan before going further (I figure that Ethan and Warne should've talked it out on the way, too).  I don't see how you could bring that huge mech into the building, not without being provoked first, so I believe we have two options: either send in Adept alone with Upgrade waiting in the sky to provide backup in the (likely) event of trouble (which would make him miss out on any dialogue with Greene), or come in without the suit.  Could we have it brought along with a separate vehicle, presumably towed in a trailer, so that if a fight breaks out, Ethan can run to it?  Maybe that'd even count as a Complication, giving you a hero point. 

Assuming that our target doesn't just come along quietly, of course. 

Alternatively, we could do a repeat of the earlier meeting and have Ethan keep the AMP up high, out of sight, and ready to swoop down and engage if necessary.

That'd put Warne in there alone, though; I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Scratch that; I'll park it in the lot and put the fear of God and/or Uncle Sam into everyone.

Edited by Sophistemon
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, alright.  Then if Bonfire isn't with us (could he be waiting in the car with Becker?), can I make a Bluff check and have Adept imply--without actually lying about it--that they're here to talk about Bonfire's attack on Neutron, giving Green the impression that we're on his side, and could perhaps be manipulated, thus hopefully making him incriminate himself?  I doubt that the guy will outright say that he falsified a federal warrant if we ask, but he might hang himself if we give him the right kind of rope. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We can move on, yeah.  Are we concluding this, or do you want to keep it going?  I'm willing to use Green to get at his bosses, unless he's the core of the Neutron conspiracy.  Or maybe we could investigate the Horned Dragon business, if you'd rather do that. 

I personally feel like moving towards conclusion, this has been going on for ages already, and I feel like if we'd wanted to we could drag it out to last another few years, but I feel like wrapping it up might work better.

• 2 weeks later...