Nuclear Option (OOC)

RADIATION!

DC 15 Fort Save (Drain CON) for Bonfire. 

This effect is dangerous and COn recovers 1 point / day (medical treatment might help)

The last Robot fizzes to death with the EMP blast. 

Marie and Chief Green (both suited up) are immune. 

Soldier Fort save vs Radiation: 1d20+5 9 looses 5 CON

Chief Green fires his blaster pistol at Bonfire:

Fires blaster pistol at Bonfire: 1d20+6 18 misses

Round 4:

15 Marie

14 Soldier 1 - Bruised

8 Bonfire - 1 HP

3 Security Chief

Marie fires her eyes:Fires Eyes Beams at Security CHief: 1d20+10 12 and misses. 

The Soldier Also Fires at Green:Fires at Green: 1d20+5 18 and hits. DC 20 Toughness Save

Toughness vs SMG fire: 1d20+6 17 Injured. 

Bonfire is up!

Edited by Supercape

Okay, so relationships with various people/agencies coming from the consequences:

We've not palyed through everything so some of this might change, but:

The Police: Depends on how some stuff concludes, but I imagine they will, at the very least, not be on good terms with Bonfire for a while. Depending on how it goes maybe even try to arrest him and bring in STAR/AEGIS, but that should remain unlikely since Bonfire is still emant to be a hero, even if he's a bit south of the law right now.

AEGIS/The Government: Talked about this a bit before above. He's certainly got their attention now. Even if it turns out he did the right thing, I imagine he's certainly somebody they'll keep a closer eye on, more likely to maybe go fully rogue and the like. They'd probably not be public about it, but track him more closely.

Various Corporations: Once again, depends on how everything concludes, but yeah, I highly doubt any of them will trust Bonfire at all after this, at least for a while. And even if it turns out everything he did is totally fine and he just avoided some bigger problem, they'd still be wary of him. Maybe some, especially more dubious ones, would also invest in better fire-protection.

Marie: Depends quite a lot on her actions across the next few posts, so I'll keep this one open for now.

Fans: Oh boy. He'll probably gain a lot, loose a lot. Probably some split down the fan-base and the internet in general, and lots of toxic discussion about what he did.

The Public: Oh he's gonna be on the news, that's for sure. Depending on how it all turns out and gets covered, some people will like him for doing it, others might call for him to be arrested and locked away. He definitely managed his goal of getting public attention!

Himself: He'll be fairly torn up about this either way, and I might play around with some radiation based effects to add onto his power-set when I do his next update.

Thanks - helpful!

Broadly speaking then, we shall go with some terrotist activity that makes Bonfire a hero to some, a villain to some, and at least temporarily wanted for questioning? - the degree of this is up to you. 

Also you have probably made a lifelong enemy of Neutron industries. 

Edited by Supercape

Sounds good! A hero to some, a villain to others - I like the sound of that! He has enough ways to escape the police if you want to have them show up too, or they can just show up after he already left. There's enough things showing he was involved in this, feel free to make something up!

Well, neither Bonfire or Cass probably were planning to work as nuclear scientists, so I doubt he'd care :D

okay, so Bonfire's flight in fire-form has a full power flaw. If this makes it more difficult for him to get out in time, feel free to narrate so!

Otherwise I just assume he's gotten good enough at aiming and launching himself like he's playing minigolf ON FIRE