GM

"That is good enough for me" replied Svetlana. "It will give us all a chance to investigate the cargo and the ship"

"Plans are good, but situations change. We cannot plan for every eventuality. I do not think, however, we will be in great danger. A dozen sailors, even armed, would be no match for two superheroes. If need be, we can overpower the ship without any risk. It is just that such circumstance will lead to more questions and less answers". 

"Or none at all." Torpedo Lass added.

"If anything we try to limit contact as best we can for now. I know Bonfire's good at that. If you can lay low, red, and Bonfire can stay out of sight, I can travel along with the boat. Out of sight and deep enough so I don't kick up any phosphorescence in my wake. I see one of those big life rafts hit the water... I'm totally towin'."

"So tonight after you two gather your intel while the ship's underway we vamoose? Sounds like a plan to me. That and as I'll probably be swimming way slower than my best for this trip I wager I can keep up without needing too many breathers and catch-up."

"Now let's get in gear before we're spotted before we even get underway."

GM

A few minutes later...

The gate guard was fast asleep, thanks to some superspy drug in his coffee. It did not appear that said drug was altogether benign. The poor man was having some kind of nightmare, twitching and gabbling in an Italian accent. 

"Don Marcone! I swear-a I did not-a sleep-a with your beautiful daughter! Please...no! no! not-a the elbows!"

There was a patrol of two bored men in the docks. Even without Bonfire's abilities, it would have been easy enough to avoid them. 

The Bond 7 was now in eyeshot. A smallish vessel, a little chipped and needing a lick of paint but, to the experienced eyes of Torpedo Lass, a fair vessel that looked seaworthy. 

The last few cargo crates were being loaded by the crew, who numbered about a dozen, as far as could be seen. It was perhaps a bigger crew than would be needed. Whilst the sailors did not look military, and were not armed, one could suspect that a few extra hands had been hired for security.