"If it's not going to cause permanent damage to him, then by all means do it!" Fleur advised, sliding along after the shambling man on a moving carpet of vines. "He's literally a walking disease vector, we have an obligation to the public health to lock him down. If you can hold him in place, I can teleport him away. Then we can see about fixing what's actually wrong with him." She skidded to a stop and began preparing another snare of vines in the direction he was going, but she had little hope of success after the last time. "He has to be stopped, and if we can do it without seriously harming him, so much the better." 

"Not sure we have any better options, to be frank," Gaian Knight admitted - his attention was somewhat divided, trying to keep his cage whole for as long as possible, but from some of the cracks that were briefly forming across the outside of his earthen bars he was slowly losing ground. "At this point, if we can't pin him down long enough to get him out of here, our only remaining option is to beat him down. That's not really more kind than temporarily grabbing him by the brain and making him sit. Plus, maybe we can get one step closer to figuring out who did this to him."

"I would vote for the beating," Tiamat rumbled, still in a half-circle around the cage as if daring it to split open, "if only as a lesson to his master. But perhaps removing him or stopping him entirely will force their hand regardless."

GM Post

As the little group of heroes talked amongst themselves the creature was constantly struggling against the bonds of his stone prison searching for a weak spot rather than using his, not unformidable, strength against the rock.

After a little while the sound of struggle grew quiet, and it was quickly obvious why this was happening. A wave of nausea seemed to spread out from the beast, as everyone’s skin began to itch as boil were struggling to break out on everyone’s skin.

• 1 month later...

As his friends were beset by boils, Comrade Frost put his hand against the neck of the rampaging monster who had done so much damage against everyone in the city. "I'm going to count to ten," he said, his voice perfectly calm and completely devoid of a Russian accent. "Look at me, man. I'm going to count to ten, do you understand me? And then if you have not stopped, you will die, just as Beria himself did, beneath my icy grip." His grip tightened against the monster's neck, heedless of the way fluids leaked through his gloves and onto his fingers. "One. Two. Three-" 

• 1 month later...

GM Post

For a moment it looked like the creature was going to get even bigger with it’s rage still building to even greater levels. But somewhere within that anger there must have still been a smidgen of common sense that said that such a thing wouldn’t be such a smart move,especially with hands literally around his throat. In a mere moment he seemed to deflate down to a rather average young man, who had obviously enjoyed the worlds fruits a little too much.

“You won’t get anything from me anyway! All he told me was where to go and nothing more.”