Revanche: Under the Sword (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if people want to make a short reaction, feel free.  More likely than not, we will be needing initiative rolls. 

Also, any Voidrunners are welcome to make a Kn: Galactic Lore or Kn: Streetwise check.

Olopi, you can go ahead and make a post for Barrier, just don't move her along too far.  She is still some distance from the Voidrunners, but will likely be alerted to things soon enough.

Okay, all of you have heard of the Indigo Moon, a crime syndicate operating in the Stellar Khanate.  HGM, Dark, you both know it is one of the more powerful crime syndicates in the Khanate, involved in a wide range of criminal activities, and like many Khanate crime syndicates, in the past it had ties with Khanate government officials.  It is one of the many Khanate syndicates Roulette has managed to get mad at him.

HGM, Dark, you both also recognize the individual challenging you, Kazzan Suul, a dangerous bounty hunter that has generally worked exclusively in Khanate space (and the border worlds) and for various Khanate crime syndicates.

You can hurry up with a quick IC post if you want.  Also TA, I need Bliss' initiative, otherwise I will just give her one as if Taking 10.

Okay, to keep things moving, I will assume Bliss gets a 10 on her initiative check: 

Round One
29 Unknown (unharmed)
27 Kazazn Suul (unharmed)
19 Bounty Hunter 1 (unharmed)
18 Ruby Vox (Unharmed, 2 HP)
16 Bounty Hunter 2 (unharmed)
15 Roulette (Unharmed, 4 HP)
13 Bliss (Unharmed, 3 HP) 

Okay, the opening shot will be taken, with the unknown sniper getting a 31 against Ruby.  That is a Critical Hit!  DC 30 toughness save for Ruby.   

Everyone give me a Notice check!  (This includes Barrier olopi) 

Kazzan will quickdraw his twin blaster pistols and open fire on Bliss (with autofire), but rolls terrible and misses with a 18. 

Another bounty hunter comes from behind the group, firing at Roulette, hitting with a 27.  DC 20 toughness save for Roulette. 

And, Ruby is up, depending on her toughness save.

Notice Check: 18

Toughness Save: 23 Ruby is stunned and bruised by surprised attack. 

Spend a Hero Point to shake off stunned. You do not want to stand around in the open like that.

Move to cover in a nearby stall. Get a +4 to defense and +2 Reflex saves. Assuming said stall can survive an onslaught of bullets and such :P

Open fire on the Bounty Hunter behind the Voidrunners. Since he is nameless unlike mystery Sniper I'm gonna take 10 to open fire on him.