Summer Vacation (OOC)

Barnum

I was going to start one of these up, but was waiting till I had a GM or two that were interested in helping with some mini-adventures before it was really needed.

Things are starting off a bit slow as my schedule is kinda chaotic right now, but by next Monday I'll be on a good schedule once more, and will be aiming for a post or two a day in the thread :)

• 2 months later...

Alright, hm..

going to go with that the Emissary would swoop into the closest group of attackers opening fire, and presuming they're minions, attempt to punch them all to dreamland via taking 10 on attacks and the two levels of takedown attack.

Their toughness save is.. 27

Hey, sorry, thought I replied to this.

I don't think we need to have Initiative rolls, after all, we know who will act first ;)

Anyway, even as fast as she is, Megan had to wait till the oportune moment to ditch her friends, so Emissary will likely arrive just before her.

I figure we can just handle this fight freestyle :)

Thev

Hmm, not sure we really need to. Both of us can take 10 and easily hit these guys, and they have almost zero chance of making their toughness saves. Even if they hit Emissary, they likely won't hurt him, even with a critical hit. About the only threat would be if they can hit Velocity, which can be handled by her just doing move by attacks and not being in sight when their turns are up again :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To ask on where you want to take things.. want to much deal with Emissary checking into what happened? He'd find out it was largely a standard Overthrow hit on a member of the house of lords? Alternatively move on to Emissary hanging out with Velocity a bit on her bopping around vacation?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...