Gangbusters! (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, if that is how you want to make an entrance :D 

By my calculation, Dr. Warp could throw an average sized car about 250 feet, plenty of distance.  Right now the Ice Thug or Fire Thug are the two most viable targets, as they are not in melee.

Sure, I think that a thrown car is more an area effect attack, so I will make a reflex save, which the thug misses. 

He gets a 20 for his toughness save, which is bruised and dazed, and there would be some knockback as well, 50 feet, but he only goes back about 15 before hitting a wall, which means a DC 20 toughness save for hitting a wall, which the thug makes. 

So, you hit him, hurt him and knock him into a wall, where he is dazed.  (just need to know if it is fire or ice)

Okay, the Lightning Thug is going to change targets to the guy who just threw a car, missing with a 15.

Round Four
25 Bonfire (unharmed, 1 HP)
22 Eternal Dragon (bruised, 1 HP)
21 Ice Thug (unharmed)
14 Fire Thug (bruised, dazed)
10 Dr. Warp (Unharmed, 1 HP)
10 Lightning Thug (bruised 2)

Back to Bonfire!

Feinting the Lightning Thug again, -5 for move action and he gets +1 since this is the second time i've done this

1d20 + 14 = 29

If it suceeds, using set up to transfer the surprise attack to whoever decides to attack him next!

As a standart action, Area against the Fire Thug and if possible range wise one of the other two.

DC 18 Reflex for anybody in the area!

Yeah, he cannot beat that, so he is set up for the next person (I assume ED). 

I will say you can catch both Fire and Ice in the area damage effect.  Both miss their Reflex saves, so take full damage. 

The Fire thug gets a 8 on his toughness save, so it out.  The Ice thug gets a 16, so is bruised and dazed.

Eternal Dragon is up GO!

Okay, added some more stuff in the IC post.

Round Five
25 Bonfire (unharmed, 1 HP)
22 Eternal Dragon (bruised, 1 HP)
21 Ice Thug (bruised, dazed)
10 Dr. Warp (Unharmed, 1 HP)
10 Lightning Thug (bruised 4, dazed)
Last Normal thugs (three)

Okay, with the thugs all dazed, we are back to Bonfire!

So I think the only remaining target is Ice Thug, and we need someone conscious for questioning! Grappling him. I doubt grapple rolls are needed!

Doctor warp will look at the gauntlets though, with Microscopic Vision 4 and Knowledge (Physical Sciences / Technology) +20. Taking 10 for a 30 result. 

Edited by Supercape

Olopi, we will save that HP, as I was not really going to require a roll to get some info from this guy. 

Cape, sure, that sounds exciting to me.  Right now the van is close enough that Dr. Warp could put Eternal Dragon onto the roof.  We can call it an acrobatics check for Eternal Dragon to remain on the van after he is dropped off.

Okay Cape, given all the things Dr. Warp is doing (helping interrogate the ice thug and dropping ED onto the van), I will say he doesn't have time to closely study the gauntlets at the moment.  We can get to that later. 

GO, just so you know, when you use a HP to reroll, if the reroll is 10 or less, you get to add 10 to the roll, so you reroll is actually a 32! 

Let me know what you want ED to do now GO.