The Black Heart of Dagon (OOC)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, just wanted to clarify the timing here. Gretchen was going to be following Mr Smith and/or his trail from whence he came, so I assume she would be leaving the shop to do do. Roughly how long after his departure does Flintlock appear in all her boozy beauty?

I personally have no problem splitting the thread in twain if you're okay with it; besides, between her Flight and Quick Change, Gretch can reappear fairly quickly at the store if need be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I just realized I made a tactical error! Can I spend an HP to say that Lynn gave Mr. Smith a conjured business card so she can eavesdrop on him? Or that Gretchen planted a 'bug' of a similar nature when she was in his room? The latter might be easier, as it might not require an edit of a previous post.

No need for an HP. It not really a combat thread, but if you feel it warrants it, go ahead!

To be honest I was vaguely thinking of Mr Smith dropping out of the picture, but this is a collaborative thing, so if you want to bring him back in, thats cool too!

Whatever you want, ill roll with! Improv!

Okay, I hope this is cool, but Lynn is suggesting they take the book to Rusty's Ranch, a bit of property her family owns in a remote corner of Jersey. It's not so far away from the shore that aquatic things can't show up, but it's safer for innocents while still having plenty of atmosphere for horrific events. Hope that works for you, or we can try something else.

Not trying to hijack the thread, I swear! :D

Edited by Heritage
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, yeah, we're actually doing this!

Not sure exactly what skill rolls will vome into play, though I'm thinking at least one Bluff check will be involved.  She actually has the Distract fest as well. If it works, Gretch will take the opportunity to turn invisible anf slip away.

Oh, forgot to add a bit about Grim scrying on 'Mr Smith'; let me add that in.