Looking to play out a city patrol thread

MarkK

Only otherwise involved in the one thread at the moment, and I had fun with the last of those I was involved in. Soo.. whether you are a hero that would have reason to accompany Emissary on such a thing, or a villain looking to be come across in the middle of doing something evil or other, let me know. I'd prefer an accompanying hero character mind you.

To note right off, I'm going to try and keep this one smaller than the other thread I started in terms of players in it.

Wow, anti-ninja'd that's a first. And on my first post on this forum to (aside from character bank) what're the odds?

Hrmm. Because it's essentially Malice's first night out, he's probably putting his suit through it's paces and if he really wanted to do that, that would probably require testing out his weapon systems.... on moving, but otherwise defenseless targets. :twisted: So, you up for it?

Alright. I'm not too familiar with Freedom City, so I'll defer to you for this. Where's a place in the city that one could expect a fair amount of people to be out and about during the later hours, but removed enough that there aren't a dozen or so supers breathing down your neck? That'll make a good starting point.